• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Kit Designs 2021/22

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
So I've kept this quiet for a while but now I finally have permission to share it.

I was contacted by a member of PAFC (back in September/October 2020) to aid in the design process of the kits for the forthcoming season.

Now, none of my designs were chosen but I really grateful to be included in the process and I've got permission to share with you some of the designs I put forward. Some of them were specifically requested.

However, just for the moment, can we leave out the comments regarding 'wrong green' etc. Just use your imagination to see the kits in the green that you want. I had to use the Green that the club wanted going forward.

Hope you enjoy them! If not, no worries! COYG!

(And all done in the space of a weekend!)

Smart, Slick, Sophisticated

The Trio - A modern version of the ever-popular classic across all three shirts.

Neon - Taken from Arsenal's popular version back in 2017

The Milano - Inspired by AC Milan, various patters for the shirt including the Argyle Badge.

Mayflower - A semi-transparent design of the Argyle badge across the main area of the shirt.

Legacy - The surnames of the 100 Greatest Pilgrims stitched into the shirt.

Don't You Know (This was tongue in cheek!) - The Green Army's Favourite Song!

Crosshatch

(

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
The ‘Classic’ designs are by far and away the best of the bunch with the Hibernian-style shirt a close second. Such a pity that only this years (beautiful) away shirt was adopted as just about all of them would be better than the current home design.

Reactions: Adam

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
None of those were chosen because .....??

All more than acceptable to me.
The Legacy shirt is a great idea and could be rolled over to a leisure polo.

Great Adam, always loved your work.
Regards to Eve and the snake.

Jun 24, 2008
Great news that you were asked, the first one and the trio variations would've made better options than the actual home kit imo however, close to the away one which I will pick up this season.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I have just had an email from Kitbag; featuring the new 2021-22 Arsenal home shirt. Recognisable Arsenal red, white sleeves, arsenal badge, adisas logo, Emirates fly better sponsor. In other words: just about like every Arsenal shirt I've seen for many, many years. Their home shirt; their 'branding'.
They don't mess with the historical recognisable colour or design. 'Experimentation' can be confined to away and 3rd strips.

Just saying!!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Thanks for the comments guys.
Much appreciated.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Looks like no chance of a change in Green, I hope puma paid you well for saving them designing a kit for us
Maybe going forward we could source our own manufacturer who could allow the kits to be designed by the club/fans

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Looks like no chance of a change in Green, I hope puma paid you well for saving them designing a kit for us
Maybe going forward we could source our own manufacturer who could allow the kits to be designed by the club/fans
No chance of that happening anytime soon I’m afraid. The relationship between Argyle and Puma is tight.

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, Puma stuck it out with Argyle when we had no monies and continued to provide argyle with training equip, balls etc when the club couldn’t pay for it.

I don’t always like all the Puma designs , but that aside, they supported us when we needed it most.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
These are superb Adam. The Trio are great but the Hibs style shirt is my favorite.

Love that the club have reached out.