Kieran Agard | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Kieran Agard

Nov 2, 2004
Looks a useful addition and will certainly fill the role he has been signed for. Not surprisingly his touch slowly improved as the game went on.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Worked his proverbials off. Impressive considering his lack of game time.

Feb 13, 2021
I think the thing with Agard is his experience. He has been around - been there, done that. When things went wrong at MK Dons he did, from what I have read, keep himself fit. What he needs is match fitness, which is more difficult. But he is an interesting piece in the jigsaw, and Ennis will need to be on his toes when he's fit. In my view, it all bodes well.

Oct 5, 2013
Liked his game today, made a real nuisance of himself to their defenders and put himself about well. Knows what he's doing and a real asset.

Reactions: leeroy221
Aug 29, 2014
Some were questioning his fitness last week but apart from tiring slightly toward the end I thought he looked well up with the pace. He will be a great asset for Lowe in the coming months. Experience and quality, things you can never have too much of.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Was really unlucky not to score at the end his shot hit the defender's heel as he went to block with his other foot.

Reactions: leeroy221
Aug 8, 2014
I was one that said I'd prefer garrick up top but fair play to RL he sees these players every day and can see what they bring. First half he was excellent and come the 90th he was still doing a good job, fair play to him.......does he deserve to start in front of jephcott? Give him a run of 3/5 games and think he'll be troubling the scoring as well