Kieran Agard | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kieran Agard

Aug 24, 2009
He has not kicked a ball in 2 years, we have only got him as cover until Ennis returns. If he comes good in this period the he might well earn himself a contract. Personally he as done as well as expected in the short time he as been on the pitch for us.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’d imagine it’s for us to take a look at him and make sure he’s over his injury.

Much the same as Galloway.

Ennis will be back by January and also it lets us take a look at other players if they become available with the option of bringing them in as a replacement if they are an upgrade on Agard.

Reactions: DavidDally
Jun 27, 2021
I’d imagine it’s for us to take a look at him and make sure he’s over his injury.

Much the same as Galloway.

Ennis will be back by January and also it lets us take a look at other players if they become available with the option of bringing them in as a replacement if they are an upgrade on Agard.
This. Also that we missed out on a couple of targets so took a gamble on someone that could be a good fit, time will tell but I like his attitude and style, hopefully fitness and match sharpness improves over the coming weeks. He’ll be a useful member of the team I feel and due to his injury record may be happy to play here and there unlike someone coming in like nouble who wasn’t happy to fill that role.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
This. Also that we missed out on a couple of targets so took a gamble on someone that could be a good fit, time will tell but I like his attitude and style, hopefully fitness and match sharpness improves over the coming weeks. He’ll be a useful member of the team I feel and due to his injury record may be happy to play here and there unlike someone coming in like nouble who wasn’t happy to fill that role.
Agreed - can't put my finger on it as we've only seen him for a few minutes but the little I've seen he seems very keen to impress, said all the right things in his interview and moving his family down shows a great attitude and commitment. Really hope it works out for him, and therefore us. Kudos to RL & the management team - he has said that before signing anyone they take time to check up on their attitude & personality to try to ensure they will fit. You'd think that should be Parr for the course but many mangers don't seem to bother, and I'd say it is especially important for us given the amount of travelling and time our players spend together.

Reactions: boletus edulis
Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Agreed - can't put my finger on it as we've only seen him for a few minutes but the little I've seen he seems very keen to impress, said all the right things in his interview and moving his family down shows a great attitude and commitment. Really hope it works out for him, and therefore us. Kudos to RL & the management team - he has said that before signing anyone they take time to check up on their attitude & personality to try to ensure they will fit. You'd think that should be Parr for the course but many mangers don't seem to bother, and I'd say it is especially important for us given the amount of travelling and time our players spend together.
Ave it I agreed. Watching when he comes on he is always moving around trying to find a way to get the ball to him. This might not always the long term sensible approach, but it does imply a real keeness to get involved and contribute

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Hope he starts tomorrow and gets a change to show what he can do alongside Hardy from the start, might be interesting.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
If Grant is fit I would start Garrick up front. The pace of our front 2 would terrify Burton's defence.
I agree. Garrick has done OK in a a variety of positions coming off the bench and deserves a start in a more forward role.

Reactions: yashin
Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
Thought he worked his socks off today.
I agree. Think he let the ball get away from him quite a few times when trying to hold it up, but with the amount of football he's played recently it's not surprising. Think once he gets fully match fit he'll be a nuisance for defenders.

Reactions: Deacster

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Did ok. Far too deep second half