Kieran Agard | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Kieran Agard

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Thought he did ok and worked hard.
I agree. Don’t understand the fitness criticism. Agard was only on for 15 minutes (including 7 minutes stoppage time). For half that time, we were playing cautiously, hoping to retain our lead.
I wasn’t there but I’ve watched the match replay from the time that he came on and he got involved occasionally and was fouled a couple of times.
It seems a very short period to judge his fitness when we hardly ever got into their penalty area during that time.

Jul 3, 2021
Proven goalscorer with a good eye for goal..sheringham was good into his 40s, Keiron will come good

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Proven goalscorer with a good eye for goal..sheringham was good into his 40s, Keiron will come good
Well I hope so, don't know when though as it's over 2 years since he last scored a goal.

Oct 5, 2013
I agree. Garrick is quick but I really don’t think he’s good enough. Probably harsh after his limited play time but he’s not impressed me
His pace is frightening to defenders, it’s the single thing they dislike the most. To me he’s done well when he’s got his chance so far.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
If you've still a high level of chances taken over missed, all well and good.
That there 'high press' which is in fashion at present is not something a Sheringham or a Cottee later in their career could participate in really though is it, thus effectively playing with fewer men, maybe have a rush goalie then like that Wednesday lot.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
His pace is frightening to defenders, it’s the single thing they dislike the most. To me he’s done well when he’s got his chance so far.
I agree Phil and he has done well considering he has fulfilled several roles and not yet really had a run in his preferred position. I'm sure there is much better to come from him too.

Reactions: philevs

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
RL signed him for a reason- we cant really judge him on short cameo appearances
RL sees him day in day out in training so he knows what he his about & whether he will be ready for a full 90 minutes- bearing in mind he is returning from a serious injury
Hopefully we will see him on the pitch longer than the playing time he has recently been afforded ( then we will be able to see the reason why RL signed him on a short deal until January

Wembury Pilgrim

✅ Evergreen
Dec 15, 2020
He needs to get fitter an cement a place in the side really. Tough ask at the moment. Think he’ll stay a cameo player

Jul 3, 2021
Comes across very well in interview..grounded guy who will do well for us, put him on ryan and sit back and enjoy the net bulging !

Sep 10, 2011
Sorry if ive missed this but doesnt he only have a contract until January?? If so why is this and can it be extended??