Kell Watts | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Kell Watts

Aug 15, 2015
Not a surprise. I'd imagine Opoku and Fornah won;t hang around at their clubs for much longer either.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Not a surprise. I'd imagine Opoku and Fornah won;t hang around at their clubs for much longer either.
Opoku has gone to a club in Denmark on a season long loan. Fornah an unused sub in Forest's opening game.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2015
Opoku has gone to a club in Denmark on a season long loan. Fornah an unused sub in Forest's opening game.
Ah ok. Still I'd guess Fornah is much like Ollie Tomlinson for us. I doubt he's actually going to get on the field much if at all. But good luck to the kid.

Jul 3, 2013
Fornah started for Forest last night in the cup and was voted Man of the Match
Indeed, would much rather have him in our starting 11 this season, that lad will go on and do well, he was outstsanding for us last season but the fan base we have would rather see blood and snotters than a player who can pass the ball and recycle it.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Indeed, would much rather have him in our starting 11 this season, that lad will go on and do well, he was outstsanding for us last season but the fan base we have would rather see blood and snotters than a player who can pass the ball and recycle it.
Fornah was outstanding for us last season? Seriously? I must have watched a different season to you.

Reactions: Balham Green
Sep 6, 2006
Rather him than.....

Jul 3, 2013
Rather him than.....
Any of our players who could sit in front of the back four, it's a shame Lowe could not get him back but then again he is playing in a higher division now and one that our current player in that position has failed to play at. I actually think Houghton has been decent so far in that position with the three big lads behind him with this being his level, we could do a lot worse.