Keith Sanderson RIP | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Keith Sanderson RIP

That’s sad news. Keith Sanderson was one of a number of left field acquisitions for Argyle by Malcolm Allison - Norman Sykes was another as was the great Tony Book. Sykes was crocked before he even arrived; unfortunately Sanderson never really established himself with the supporters before moving on.

Reactions: Shadowknight

Barrie Davis

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Oct 26, 2005
Torbay
If I remember, he played in every position except goalkeeper but Alison would not play him in home games as the crowd never took to him and was on his back all the time. Sad news RIP

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
RIP Pilgrim

Feb 22, 2022
He lived just down the road from me when I was a teenager.We went to Beverley Grammer school,a couple of years ahead of me,was good at every sport and a brain box went to either Oxford or Cambridge Uni.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I remember him well because he played in my first regular spectating season 1964-65.
On Wiki it still refers to him being a part time player and working in computers, even when winning the 3rd Division and The League Cup with QPR. Describes him basically as a 'runner' for players like Rodney Marsh. That's a reference I'd take any day!

RIP.