Keith Downing leaves | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Keith Downing leaves

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
He will still be a name in Schuey's contact book - who Schuey can call if he needs to
Schuey still has Neil Dewsnip in his corner- whats to say they are currently having discussions regarding finding a suitable replacement
Schuey has a close knit team around him so if they are looking for a new coach no doubt it will have to be the right fit
It will just be a case of watch this space

Reactions: David Doidge

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
I heard they were putting mikes in and around the Devonport Mayflower and Lyndhurst stands with a direct link to scheuys ear piece, that way he will have the best up to the minute tactical analysis and be able to make instant changes throughout the game.

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Suggest you get yourself a map ...
Why? Is it westcountry.. no but thinks it is.. is it south.. no that's pompey is it south east.. no that's Sussex n Kent so it must be midlands as it ain't oops north!!!!!! Then again maybe I'm wrong and it's Wales!

Jan 27, 2012
Probably why we just missed out on the Play offs with a record equalling number of points.

That lack of experience in doing so well really shone through.

I'm not suggesting that Downing was responsible for the disappointing end to the season.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if Schumacher wanted to appoint his own coaches, rather than those chosen for him by Dewsnip.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
May 26, 2015
Sorry to see Downing go, since he seemed to help with the defence, but I agree with Dewsnip's thinking; we have enough coaches and Schumacher has moved on in the last 6 months, so we don't need a replacement.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
It's hard not to think that our lack of an airport is a big part of the problem. An hour flight from the North or London versus a 5 or 6 hour drive.