keeping a lid on costs? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

keeping a lid on costs?

JannerinCardiff

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ
โ™ฃ๏ธ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
The chairman said in a recent interview that the club may still make a loss in this current year....I find this worrying when you consider the record number of season tickets sold, the hospitality areas sold out,and the best match day attendances for years...even more so when you look at the teams yet to visit HP this season when there will be many sell outs...

Maybe he was including any monies spent regarding the infrastructure projects we have in the pipeline..?

Aug 26, 2021
We donโ€™t stand a chance of making the Premiership and would he highly unlikely to get many 20k gates in the Championship. We have been relatively successful in division one but if we struggle this season it will be interesting to see how many of the 9,000 renew their STโ€™s.
That's the spirit mate ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: metroace

Lancastergreen

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth

JannerinCardiff

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ
โ™ฃ๏ธ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff

Lancastergreen

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Oct 22, 2018
I hate the idea that you youngsters get the impression that all us oldies are negative thinkers. I'm coming up for 70 years supporting Argyle and have never been more excited for the future. I like many older fans probably won't live to see all the benefits of all these marvellous improvements, but knowing the club is in good and caring hands is wonderful.

memory man

โœ… Evergreen
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
The chairman said in a recent interview that the club may still make a loss in this current year....I find this worrying when you consider the record number of season tickets sold, the hospitality areas sold out,and the best match day attendances for years...even more so when you look at the teams yet to visit HP this season when there will be many sell outs...
Unfortunately, although the season ticket numbers are as impressive as I can recall, each one will, at best, contribute a quarter of a player's wage for one week. . We will know more about the net profit being delivered by corporate once last season is fully costed/accounts published. Unfortunately, few, if any, football clubs can live on the income produced by gate/corporate/merchandise. I'd like to see Graham Clark's take on it as he seems to be able to both understand and articulate the finances far better than I.