Joe Mason available | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Joe Mason available

Oct 5, 2013
What a signing he would be! And maybe he’d like to come back to where he started. Who knows...

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
No thanks. Can’t see him getting into our first XI and possibly might not even make our bench.

We can do better and probably with less wages too.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
What is this thing with some Argyle fans about signing ex-players... Lloyd Jones anyone?

The market will be awash with free agents soon and I'm sure that Dewsnip and Lowe have a number of potential signings in the pipeline, as will every other club.

Reactions: Emeraldinho
Sep 2, 2008
Pogleswoody":3975mezx said:
He didn't want to come then.
Ergo me no want him now.

Ditto. Also, he cant get a regular starting berth in the MK Dons team so why would we want him? Certainly not an improvement on what we currently have.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Nov 2, 2004
I imagine Jordon Houghton who has also been released by franchise fc would be of much more interest.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
JannerinCardiff":14gew372 said:
No thanks. Can’t see him getting into our first XI and possibly might not even make our bench.

We can do better and probably with less wages too.

Depends doesn't it. Reuben Lameiras or Dan Gosling? Yes please.

Joe Mason or Arnold Garita? Not so much.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
demportdave":1rekpzks said:
What is this thing with some Argyle fans about signing ex-players... Lloyd Jones anyone?

The market will be awash with free agents soon and I'm sure that Dewsnip and Lowe have a number of potential signings in the pipeline, as will every other club.

I think personally that Lloyd Jones would have improved our team this year, ok that doesn't take much looking our goals conceded but his strengths are his aerial ability in both boxes, and set pieces are where we are particularly poor so I'd not close the door on him personally.

Reactions: LipsonJock