• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Joe Biden

MickyD

Pasoti Donor
Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
I'm addressing my concerns to numerous posters on this thread, including you.

Ooh, my pair suddenly feels so big!

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
Pasoti Donor
Sep 30, 2003
MickeyD, why do you think Joe doesn’t answer random questions from the media?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
Pasoti Donor
Sep 30, 2003
I'm addressing my concerns to numerous posters on this thread, including you.

Ooh, my pair suddenly feels so big!
So what exactly is your concern with my posts?

MickyD

Pasoti Donor
Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
So what exactly is your concern with my posts?
I think I covered that in the post that you just objected to. Can we have an original thought, please - one that doesn't sound exactly like something churned out ad nauseam by all those people you've never heard of?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
Pasoti Donor
Sep 30, 2003
I think I covered that in the post that you just objected to. Can we have an original thought, please - one that doesn't sound exactly like something churned out ad nauseam by all those people you've never heard of?
So I can’t have an opinion because people that you know of and dislike have the same opinion? Behave.

Edited to add that I’ve looked at your list again and I’ve heard of Giulliani, bannon Carlson and tucker, but don’t follow any of them on social media or any other way. (Just for clarity)

MickyD

Pasoti Donor
Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
So I can’t have an opinion because people that you know of and dislike have the same opinion? Behave.

Edited to add that I’ve looked at your list again and I’ve heard of Giulliani, bannon Carlson and tucker, but don’t follow any of them on social media or any other way. (Just for clarity)

You can have any opinions you like. I just hope they're entirely your own, and not received so-called wisdom.

MickyD

Pasoti Donor
Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
I don't want to belabour the point here, but whether or not someone (Daz or otherwise, OK!) has heard of a particular rightwing/far-right pundit/loon does not alter the fact that the views that they propound - utterly deranged and deluded in the case of Mike Lindell, or calculatedly evil in the case of Ingraham/Hannity/Carlson (OMG, and I forgot Jeanine Pirro on Fox!) - are promulgated and filtered throughout the entire TV/talk radio/Internet/social media sphere and become "facts" - because, god help us all, many millions of people actually believe the Carlsons of this world, partly because they say exactly what their punters want to hear, but also because they're "authority" figures in the the Fox News/OAN/Newsmax universe of the simple-minded.

With the best will in the world, surely nobody - but nobody - could take the Fox News/OAN/Newsmax circus of horrors seriously if they spent any time watching them. The anchors themselves know it's all a lie, of course, but they are nevertheless the very people who "express concern" about Biden's "declining mental faculties" having completely ignored, uh, that other bloke's "problems" for four years. That's why I find all this mealy-mouthed stuff about Biden's apparent "problems" so offensive - partly politically, but mainly intellectually. It just doesn't hold water.

Last edited:

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
Pasoti Donor
Sep 30, 2003
I’ll try and read that post tomorrow and digest it, but my advice to you is to watching Fox News.

MickyD

Pasoti Donor
Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
I’ll try and read that post tomorrow and digest it, but my advice to you is too watching Fox News.
Fear not, I don't actually watch Fox News - or OAN or indeed Newsmax. I just see far too many clips for my own good, and I now honestly believe that they're far more of an axis of evil, and a threat to democracy, than Al Qaeda or ISIS ever were.

I'm not being flippant or hyperbolic. I genuinely mean that.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
Pasoti Donor
Sep 30, 2003
Fear not, I don't actually watch Fox News - or OAN or indeed Newsmax. I just see far too many clips for my own good, and I now honestly believe that they're far more of an axis of evil, and a threat to democracy, than Al Qaeda or ISIS ever were.

I'm not being flippant or hyperbolic. I genuinely mean that.
It will be ok buttercup. Maybe stop watching clips from social media accounts that push a certain agenda?

Believe me, it’s good to be able to criticise Trump, Biden, Obama, Boris and any other politician for that matter without having to worry that you’re going against your politics.

Nov 15, 2011
True that Daz, although I can't recall you starting a thread criticizing Trump or Boris on here. Apologies if I'm mistaken.

MickyD

Pasoti Donor
Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
I have no social media accounts, and I never engage with any of it. That's rather what I mean, though: if you pay any attention at all to the world around you, you can't help but get to know all sorts of things you didn't want to know - or perhaps did want to know (or believe) but required a nudge, possibly in an unhealthy direction.

(In case you're feeling sensitive, for "you" read "one" throughout.)

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
Pasoti Donor
Sep 30, 2003
True that Daz, although I can't recall you starting a thread criticizing Trump or Boris on here. Apologies if I'm mistaken.
There was one already on Trump and no offence, but I wouldn’t want to be associated to with any of you lot. I’d rather call him a cock and move on knowing that I’ll disagree with pretty much everything he says, but not have to talk about him every day. You clearly thrive on arguing politics on the internet. Good luck to you, but most people don’t.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
Pasoti Donor
Sep 30, 2003
Says the man arguing politics on the internet.
Yes, you really do talk so much that it brings the worst out of me. 👍

Just like when you said rocketing energy prices were down to brexit and then denied it. I genuinely have to point that rubbish out.