Jim Paterson | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jim Paterson

A

agentgreen

Paterson and Zubar would be the two players I would bust a league 2 wage gut to keep. Here`s Hoping . :)

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
agentgreen":43b5q4x3 said:
Paterson and Zubar would be the two players I would bust a league 2 wage gut to keep. Here`s Hoping . :)

Agree, if we managed to get Paterson, Zubar, and say Fletcher to agree terms then we'd stand a great chance next season. Sadly I reckon all 3 will move on.

Jun 1, 2004
Perth, WA
Andy_Symons":9d32ok30 said:
Pafcintheplace":9d32ok30 said:
agentgreen":9d32ok30 said:

Agree, if we managed to get Paterson, Zubar, and say Fletcher to agree terms then we'd stand a great chance next season. Sadly I reckon all 3 will move on.

I reckon one of those three will move on. :wink:

Zubar....which i wouldnt be devestated about. I would love to see Jim and Fletch here next season, bringing through the youth...

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Agree, if we managed to get Paterson, Zubar, and say Fletcher to agree terms then we'd stand a great chance next season. Sadly I reckon all 3 will move on.[/quote]

I reckon one of those three will move on. :wink:[/quote]

Zubar....which i wouldnt be devestated about. I would love to see Jim and Fletch here next season, bringing through the youth...[/quote]

I agree Zubar is the likliest of the three to move on!!