Janner Man Utd fans | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Janner Man Utd fans

Aug 5, 2015
ā€˜Twas ever thus. When I played shove haā€™penny at school we all played as a div one team and that was 50 years ago. But then again Iā€™m just a laughing gnome.

smudja

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Youā€™re veering off into Thin White Duke territory Micky. Sense of Doubt perhaps?
Does God know I'm good or maybe I am a Heathen. Things aren't always Hunky Dory and do need an occasional dream to make some changes. With Halloween jack coming up I'm sure there will be plenty of scary monsters practicing modern love with the space boy before a blackstar takes us and the lodger and proves to the earthlings that there is life on mars

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Does God know I'm good or maybe I am a Heathen. Things aren't always Hunky Dory and do need an occasional dream to make some changes. With Halloween jack coming up I'm sure there will be plenty of scary monsters practicing modern love with the space boy before a blackstar takes us and the lodger and proves to the earthlings that there is life on mars
Letā€™s see how many drive in Saturday to watch that man the future legend Ryan Low(e) what a little wonder. He says If us boys keep swinging, and of course It ainā€™t easy, because this is not America, although Iā€™m afraid of America, I deserve a better future. Wants to manage Wednesday but is he telling lies? Does he want to move on to a new career in a new town? Says heā€™ll stay but the next day, love is lost and you feel so lonely you could die. You will set the world on fire say some Owls. Others say him and Schu are absolute beginners. Sorrow, Fame or Golden Years. Wild is the Wind, where are we now? Could be a fantastic voyage. Donā€™t scream like a baby, itā€™s no game. Will he look back in anger. Letā€™s see in five years time.

Reactions: smudja

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Have a look at this bet by my SiL won with. I've never known him to bet anything like that amount before but he reckons he knew he would score at least two, so thought a punt on the third would be in order! :oops:

View attachment 1035
With a bet like that, he canā€™t be one of those referred to in the thread title.
Great bet, though.