James Brent | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

James Brent

StroudGreen

♣️ PASTA Member
Dec 27, 2010
Stroud
Just simply thanks, you stepped up to the plate to save us when we were staring oblivion in the face.

Staying up is a reward for your faith, bravery and decisions in the resources that came to the club...Purse, Wotton etc.

How many owners would be sat in their seat at 2.30pm today watching the players warm up?
He cares.

I think we are in good hands tonight and the future is looking bright.

Oct 31, 2010
Weston-Super-Mare
StroudGreen":38jkcy4q said:
Just simply thanks, you stepped up to the plate to save us when we were staring oblivion in the face.

Staying up is a reward for your faith, bravery and decisions in the resources that came to the club...Purse, Wotton etc.

How many owners would be sat in their seat at 2.30pm today watching the players warm up?
He cares.

I think we are in good hands tonight and the future is looking bright.

:scarf: I am so excited for the future of OUR club, and that is down to the staff, players, Brent and the fans pulling together as one and having a never let die attitude and ultimately saving our club. With Brent at our helm we have a bright future! :scarf:

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
Credit where it's due, he deserves a lot of praise for the spirit around the place & keeping faith with his management team. The boy done good. :nworthy: :clap:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
And how good was it to see our Chairman staying right to the end to applaud the players off the pitch.

For the aftermatch celebrations after the Cheltenham game, he MUST be brought onto the pitch to share in the limelight.

Jan 25, 2010
He, wotton and walton also had time after the game to come into the pyramid suite to see the many loud and happy supporters who thanked him for his work for the club and the success that today has meant for the future of plymouth argyle. It was also funny to hear when a couple of supporters mentioned to JB that we could be playing the scum next season and Brent said "Who's scum?" lol

It was also a good ending to the day i spent with the appearance of TIMMY MALLET in the suite with many supporters getting pictures.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
We wouldn't have a club - let alone one in the football league with a genuine prospect of a bright future without many people who have been fabulous this season. The GT's, the Trust, Chris Webb, IJN, Sue, the fans (who have been fantastic), the players, the staff, and many many other unsung heroes.......it's been a wonderful communal effort we can all be proud to be associated with.

But all those efforts would have come to nothing without the crucial contribution of one man - James Brent. A real life hero for anyone who cares about Plymouth or it's football club. We salute you sir... :nworthy: