Is it Fletcher or... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Is it Fletcher or...

Feb 26, 2011
Is it the players? I dont know about what some of you think but I do think it is alot to do with the players. Are the players good enough? I thought Lowery was Sh@t again tonight same as he was on Sunday. Gurry wasnt great on Sunday and was not very effective again tonight. Not to mention a few others.
Although I will say its time for Carl to step a side or ask for help. The bloke needs help! I love him as a person I have a lot of respect for him for what he did for us last few seasons, but he just isnt cutting the mustard for me at the moment as a manager. Get your boots on pal. He needs funding in January or he needs to get gone. Thoughts?

Oct 28, 2011
Agrreeeeed! he needs massive help!

An experienced coach, DoF.. somethign just to boost morale!

He's inexperience its not a crime, lets help him!

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Players are perfectly good enough for mid table, seeing as we showed mid-table form at the end of last season with worse players.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
:furious: I for one would not give Fletcher anymore money for players I think its better paying him off and getting rid.

We have too many poor and underfperforming players at the moment but the butt stops with the manager ultimately.
A seasoned manager would get more out of this squad for sure
Fletcher doesn't have a Scooby Dooooooooooo :furious:

M

Miles

Players are good enough. Players are trying to try, what they lack is the magical ingredient that pulls it all together - leadership.

Feb 26, 2011
It just seems like no one really knows whats going on half the time. We play some nice neat stuff quick football but doesnt seem like quick attacking football.... Just quick. The big Welsh fella is yet to impress me at all. IMO I think we have another Fallon on our hands Big Guy is much better at holding and winning the ball and a whole lot more mobile as well. We are lacking at the moment in the middle of the park. Could of done with Connor or dare I say it Walton! I think we are missing him badly.....

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message We is Dead.
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

She was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one,
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun,
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Jul 6, 2011
daveburns1985":1m7kkne3 said:
It just seems like no one really knows whats going on half the time. We play some nice neat stuff quick football but doesnt seem like quick attacking football.... Just quick. The big Welsh fella is yet to impress me at all. IMO I think we have another Fallon on our hands Big Guy is much better at holding and winning the ball and a whole lot more mobile as well. We are lacking at the moment in the middle of the park. could have done with Connor or dare I say it Walton! I think we are missing him badly.....

Griffiths was on for 10 minutes....

A

argylefaninwales

just a point, without " the big welsh fella" he has helped to earn a few points so far,more than certain other forwards. it would be great to have pch, griffths, and madjo playing every week?

Jan 27, 2012
i think he needs to be given a better playing budget. With our crowds we should be able to afford it. Fletcher only afford players that no one else wants. We can change the manager but without financial backing we will be stuck with the same low calibre of footballer.