Is BG completely untouchable? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Is BG completely untouchable?

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Last night, again, a post of mine was deleted to avoid winding up BG. I did not use capital or bold b or g. I merely said that even his main detractor would have to admit that was a great goal. I went on to mention the superb assist from Callum Wright. Now all of that is a statement, not a baiting. I have blocked him as suggested but I can see from the responses that he is still allowed to operate just as he always has. I love PASOTI and all it does but I do think he is getting unwarranted protection.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
MM, I didn’t delete your post would have done if I had been online. There simply is no need to mention anything to do with BG when talking about Hardie - it is baiting to even say “his main detractor” as we all know who you are talking about. It’s happened every game that he’s scored recently and it’s boring for everyone. My advice to anyone is talk about how great Hardie is and with the way he’s scoring no one will be able to argue against it.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Plus, BG has more posts deleted than any other member, I did another three of his last night.

We're trying to stop spats Steve and you are not helping in this manner.

He's certainly not untouchable he has more months banned than any other poster on here, but some of us Mods (about half of us) think he adds colour to this site.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
As a rule this site has excellent members and there's no one in here that pees me off to the extent others have in the past.

We've had two ultra bad ones, funnily enough both seemed to have teamed up recently and both are as mad as each other.

Fortunately our system is very robust these days and they get nowhere near our site or if they have, they have to remain silent or we'd spot them in minutes..

BG is excellent when talking about PAFC but gets into petty spats and then that redirects the path of some threads. I do wish he'd stop. But we now have a very simple and easy way of deleting his posts that we think are inflammatory.

He is so similar to a chap we binned many years ago called Tring Green, he was banned simply because he couldn't stop the jibes and taking the pee out of people that lived in Plymouth. He too was ok as such but far too many posters wanted to have a pop at him when posted.

Funnily enough he too teamed up with the biggest loon I've known, but thankfully the madman in LA only seems to play up when he visits these shores which is a rarer and rarer occurrence these days.

So me remembering these saddoes only proves how rare bad disrupters are and I personally would say BG isn't even in the same division as these plumbs.

Our rule is quite simple really, we only ever ban people who give us too much work, or 'noise' as we sometimes call it.

Reactions: Antipodean