'Injured Suppliers List" | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

'Injured Suppliers List"

A

Anonymous

I forgot to mention on the Escape Plan thread, but as it now seems to be have been completely hijacked by the Popular Front of Pasoti, I thought it deserves a thread of its own.

One thing that was discussed was, IF the escape plan is needed and if Heaney's crew opt out of being the PB's, the new order would run with a Injured Suppliers List.

Which would, give priority to the suppliers that have been so badly wronged by the 'Seven'. Assuming of course, that the suppliers would want to deal with PAFC again.

As I say, I thought it worth a mention as it shows the potential integrity of those that would be involved running the club.

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
I said yes in the survey when asked whether suppliers who were robbed by the old board should be preferred wherever possible, so I'm happy to hear it.

A

Arch Stanton

Just out of interest has this matter been raised before by the guys who attended the previous meetings at HP with Ridsdale & Guilfoyle?

I think its a cracking idea and Im sure Ridsdale would be receptive towards it as well.

A good way for Argyle to build bridges with the business community that got screwed by the 7.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
Good idea; however we were paying way over the odds to some suppliers which is what got us into this mess.

Could we avoid those guys?

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
IJN":3ss31y04 said:
I forgot to mention on the Escape Plan thread, but as it now seems to be have been completely hijacked by the Popular Front of Pasoti, I thought it deserves a thread of its own.

One thing that was discussed was, IF the escape plan is needed and if Heaney's crew opt out of being the PB's, the new order would run with a Injured Suppliers List.

Which would, give priority to the suppliers that have been so badly wronged by the 'Seven'. Assuming of course, that the suppliers would want to deal with PAFC again.

As I say, I thought it worth a mention as it shows the potential integrity of those that would be involved running the club.
the POPULAR FRONT OF PASOTI pfp,,made me think of the jewdian peoples front,made me chuckle :) anyway on topic have you or anyone seen the what the new kitt is gona look like?ive heard its puma,but just wonderd if they have nailed the design yet?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Chancellor":15ukltum said:
IJN":15ukltum said:
the potential integrity of those that would be involved running the club.

Its a great idea but perhaps you could embellish the "those that would be involved running the club" part of your post?

:roll:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
pogleswoody":3b6t1nee said:
bad enough with the players: now our suppliers are injured!??
sort it out physio!! :)

even if we favour some they won't get back what was lost will they?? :(

No, but to lose out financially and then lose the contract as well - double whammy. Like Ian says though some may not want to risk it twice.

Mar 9, 2011
This would be a great idea!

I know someone who was financially hit by this and yet, he has returned throughout the pre season (knowing he wouldn’t get paid for it) to do the job he does for Argyle.

Whilst losing out on what was owed to him has had an affect on his personal circumstances, it hasn’t stopped his passion for Argyle and his want to continue to do what he does.

So people like this deserve to have the chance, if they still wish to be associated with us, to be offered a new beginning at Argyle under what should be a far better structure of doing business with them in future.

Building up trust and alliances again with the local community / those who lost out financially would be a good move.

Jun 16, 2006
Very commendable course of action, but does anyone know if the catering franchise who ran the kiosks under Phase 1 were creditors?

It was stated their deal expired this summer and I was hoping that someone offering better quality and pricing policy would take over as seen with the Tribute Lounge