Incoming… (Ryan Broom from Peterborough) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Incoming… (Ryan Broom from Peterborough)

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Va Va voom Ryan Broom as a ring to it - no doubt with is surname chants will be created over the coming season :D

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Wiki says he is a left sided midfielder and also that he has signed on a 12 month loan ‘with a view to a permanent move’. I hope that’s a possibility.

Aug 5, 2016
I can’t say I have been that impressed with Lowes signings so far but Broom is an excellent acquisition IMO.

I’ve liked him from the very early days when I first saw him at Cheltenham. I think he is exactly what we need and can see him becoming a fans favourite.

More than happy with this one. Kudos to Mr Lowe👏

Wilson looks the real deal and far better than what we had, surely that is apparent in pre season?

Reactions: Emu

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Looks a good signing and young enough not to have peaked yet.
On other positions, with Luke Jephcott sadly still not looking the part, I think a decent loan striker will be needed.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Showreel. Very impressive.
You Tube.
What I like about this is that whilst he’s right footed this showreel shows he’s very good with his left foot given he scored 2 top corner curlers with his ‘weaker’ foot.

Broom looks quick too 👍

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Wilson looks the real deal and far better than what we had, surely that is apparent in pre season?
Totally agree, Wilson and Scarr look excellent signings from what I’ve seen of both of them.

Jul 28, 2020
A really very impressive signing by Hallett and Lowe. Although Ryan can potentially play in several positions, allocation of squad number 7 tells me that this is the quality right winger we’ve been looking for.

Although I still feel we are 3 players short, this is very encouraging for the new season. It opens up the possibility of Mayor, George Cooper and Ryan broom competing for the two slots alongside Jordan houghton- and perhaps we will see the two wingers interchanging and swooping wings during the game ...

can’t help feeling positive, with a solid defence, and potentially two wingers, two wing backs and two useful strikers in the starting 11....

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I don't think "Hallett' had anything to do with it. Dewsnip maybe but our Chairman has zero input into who is taken on I'd wager.

Reactions: s whitey92
Aug 17, 2005
There was an interesting quip between Ryan and Simon about deli Ali in the recent podcast when answering about brendan Galloway. Anyway goals from midfield was mentioned and that he would get them. It shows they recognised the lack of goals from midfield and I consider it shows they were trying to rectify it. Maybe Broom was the answer

Reactions: ealinggreen