Incoming… (Ryan Broom from Peterborough) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Incoming… (Ryan Broom from Peterborough)

May 22, 2006
Ryan Broom is a very decent L1/L2 footballer. A good addition to the squad but not necessarily will propel the team to challenge for promotion.

Will be gutted if Dan Crowley accepts Broom’s old club, Cheltenham’s offer, as he is Championship class and would make a difference for most L1 clubs. Would have thought Cheltenham could not afford wages but he may have lowered demands based on earnings to date.

Sep 6, 2006
Ryan Broom is a very decent L1/L2 footballer. A good addition to the squad but not necessarily will propel the team to challenge for promotion.

Will be gutted if Dan Crowley accepts Broom’s old club, Cheltenham’s offer, as he is Championship class and would make a difference for most L1 clubs. Would have thought Cheltenham could not afford wages but he may have lowered demands based on earnings to date.
This may be a shock but unless we sign Messi nobody will 'propel ' us to promotion this season imo especially with Hardie and Jephcott up front.

Sep 6, 2006
Why wouldn’t he? He’s two footed and can shoot with either foot and would complement Danny Mayor on the left. We all know he’s not the best defensively so I think his best position is in midfield.
Because it would be a completely new position for him after most of a season out injured

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Happy with this one. As many have said, he can cover CM and RWB in our system. Has experience at this level and is a good age at 24 if we want him long term.

If we can get a burly striker with a bit of experience I think we can consider it a very good window (subject of course to eventual performances…).

LipsonJock

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 8, 2013
Must have kept No 7 shirt for him.

Reactions: Argylegames

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Might just be the blond hair (which, admittedly, is a lot shorter!) but watching his showreel and general entertaining style I was put in mind of Paul McGregor (back in the day). I am encouraged by this signing.(y)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Because it would be a completely new position for him after most of a season out injured
I recall he’s played RM before he came to Argyle.

Aug 15, 2015
Comes with a good reputation and looking at the Youtube reel, perhaps a little dribbler who will run at defenders, drive into the box and score goals. Wishful thinking perhaps, but just what we need.

Sep 2, 2008
I can’t say I have been that impressed with Lowes signings so far but Broom is an excellent acquisition IMO.

I’ve liked him from the very early days when I first saw him at Cheltenham. I think he is exactly what we need and can see him becoming a fans favourite.

More than happy with this one. Kudos to Mr Lowe👏