Ignore | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ignore

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I am confused about the ignore function. When I go to look at a post from a particular member, I am invited to ‘view ignored content’.
Although I am not impressed with the views of this poster, I am not aware that I have chosen to ignore his posts. In fact, I am struggling to find the ignore button. I have not named him as I prefer to continue to read his posts and respond if I disagree with him.
Please advise me how I can continue to view his posts?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
When you click on his username do you see the 'unignore' button? If so click that.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Is there a way to ignore mods? There is one in particular I would like to ignore but I don't seem to have the option.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Click on my username and click the 'ignore' button. (y)

Edit. It's possible that the system doesn't allow Mods to be blocked. We might be able to do it for you if you PM one of us and let us know who you want blocked.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Click on my username and click the 'ignore' button. (y)

Edit. It's possible that the system doesn't allow Mods to be blocked. We might be able to do it for you if you PM one of us and let us know who you want blocked.
I can ignore you Posty, but you’re not the one :) The one I do want to ignore doesn’t have an ignore option. I’ll send a PM.