IF reid goes who do you want to replace him? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

IF reid goes who do you want to replace him?

mikey":3hlh9t22 said:
oggyale":3hlh9t22 said:
Well,i see Carlo Ancelotti is now available :)
All right Avran Grant then. :) :mrgreen: :stout:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Avram "Tortoise" Grant is by far and away the worst manager to have graced the FA Premier League. He is truly shocking and I would rather support Exeter than have him manage us!

Aug 22, 2006
David_Fisher":75jl9elo said:
MAZZA26":75jl9elo said:
Not sure why he would go.
I know he has been absolutely brilliant for us off the pitch, and to a certain extent on it.
So why would he leave a club that can now start a fresh? I suppose the only argument is if the transfer embargo wasn't lifted, or if our future was basically still very much in the balance.
Surely he would think to himself "well my hands were tied, but actually we did get relegated - I want to prove to the fans that I can re-build this team, buy the players I want to buy and play the way I want to play." If he leaves then it would be a bit of a shame really, I can't understand fans saying "I don't blame him." So does that mean last years "team-spirit" and "fan bonding" meant nothing?

People seem to assume we will have money to spend - I'm not convinced.

Sorry you are spot on. I should have said players he wants to bring in - i.e freebies, loanies, foreign market etc...

Mar 26, 2004
Any of the following, and all are available.

Mark McGhee.
Alan Curbsihley
Ian Dowie.
Phil Parkinson.
Peter Taylor.
Jim Magilton.

subbuteo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
Ian Holloway..... Unfinished Business. :stir:

A

argyledj

im sure i read on here that paul hart and peter risdale are very cosy, but i would go for somebody young maybe even if its there first job in league football, so maybe lee hodges or someone proven in non league, i remember the threads before we appointed mariner and names like tisdale and buckle were mentioned and a lot of posters thought they were not good enough for argyle well time has proven otherwise and now the reverse is probably true so we need ti find the next tisdale,buckle ect

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
argyledj":3ml0dmea said:
im sure i read on here that paul hart and peter Ridsdale are very cosy, but i would go for somebody young maybe even if its there first job in league football, so maybe lee hodges or someone proven in non league, i remember the threads before we appointed mariner and names like tisdale and buckle were mentioned and a lot of posters thought they were not good enough for argyle well time has proven otherwise and now the reverse is probably true so we need ti find the next tisdale,buckle ect
He seems to be cosy with quite a lot of people :lol:

B

blackbeard

I would also go for Gary Johnson but reid will not leave, he wants to stay and take PAFC back to where they belong, the Championship>

V

Viridus_Agmen_100

jespafc":15uovj3h said:
Is it time for Coughlan yet?
Yep......if he coaches with the same passion as he played...winner!!
Everybody has to start somewhere.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Hope Reidy doesn't go just yet. Don't forget Warnock's going to have a year of fun in the Premier League then he'll return here to finish what he started in what will be his last management post.