IF reid goes who do you want to replace him? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

IF reid goes who do you want to replace him?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Topboy":1dpl8bkj said:
I want a revolt at Doncaster and for them to sack Sean O'Driscoll.

One of the most underrated managers in the league and the football Donny play is lovely and it's a team without any superstars!

I remember him once being linked with us and when asked about it, replied that he was flattered as he'd never been linked with a managers job in his life!

Sadly he's now likely to be out of our league (and currently in a job!)

I live in Donny and have been to there last 4 home games !!

You have been suckered in by the press last season they played good football this season all they wanted to do was hoof the ball forward to a tiny forward line
they will go down next year if coppinger and sharp leave as expected
they simply will not score enough goals and O Dismal simply has no ideas on changing a game in the middle of a match

A

Arch Stanton

It has to be Paul Buckle or Paul Tisdale for me..

Fantastic knowledge of the lower leagues and are both obviously comfortable in the area.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Why would Tisdale leave a better placed club for us?

So O'Driscoll is now using the Holloway tactic. Funny how some see it as attacking football and others as hoofing it to two short forwards.

Fletch as player manager for me.

John Squire

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
On the Sheffield message boards, they are all saying it is between Danny Wilson and Mark Robins. An announcement is reported to be fairly soon.

My bet is that they are looking for someone younger than Peter Reid! Something good to come out for someone as old as our Manager!!

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
greenmarc":35r3p0if said:
cleaner":35r3p0if said:
Reid won't be going to Sheff Utd as the job has gone to Mark Robins.

Incorrect Barry ............ Danny Wilson :) :)

Cleaner - wrong again!

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
edengreen":x59044we said:
Topboy":x59044we said:
I want a revolt at Doncaster and for them to sack Sean O'Driscoll.

One of the most underrated managers in the league and the football Donny play is lovely and it's a team without any superstars!

I remember him once being linked with us and when asked about it, replied that he was flattered as he'd never been linked with a managers job in his life!

Sadly he's now likely to be out of our league (and currently in a job!)

I live in Donny and have been to there last 4 home games !!

You have been suckered in by the press last season they played good football this season all they wanted to do was hoof the ball forward to a tiny forward line
they will go down next year if coppinger and sharp leave as expected
they simply will not score enough goals and O Dismal simply has no ideas on changing a game in the middle of a match
I bow to your superior knowledge EG! :)

Obviously I didn't see Donny play last season, but the couple of times previously at HP they played lovely football, rolled out from the keeper, through the midfield, pass and move.

Anyway, I now like the idea of Fletcher as player/manager but seem like PR is here to stay, for now at least.

Danny Wilson for SU? How low have they sunk?!!! :shock: