• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Idiot supporters (Smokebombgate)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Butcher Sponsor
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
Oct 31, 2010
AFC Wimbledon will probably receive some kind of sanction or fine for not controlling the fans in their stadium.

cheshiregreen

Kids Shirt Donor 💚
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Watching EFL highlights on Quest, the presenters were referring to the Wigan fan at Accy who jumped onto the pitch after Wyke's goal stumbling into the team celebrations. They asked what would happen if he had injured someone.

Seen that happen. Dwight Marshall got crocked by an Argyle fan celebrating his goal at Chester.

Without checking, think it was very early in the Paul Sturrock days.

Feb 8, 2005
On the pitch is a ban I believe.
That's it! Put up fencing around the pitch to stop the odd one or two who disregard the rules.

What do you mean, rules are there to be broken!! I blame SKY TV.

They call it progress, sometimes I do wonder. What goes around, comes around.

They will grow up one day.

The Doctor

⚽️ Butcher Sponsor
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
Sep 15, 2003
Watching EFL highlights on Quest, the presenters were referring to the Wigan fan at Accy who jumped onto the pitch after Wyke's goal stumbling into the team celebrations. They asked what would happen if he had injured someone.

Seen that happen. Dwight Marshall got crocked by an Argyle fan celebrating his goal at Chester.

Dwight Marshall was way before Paul Sturrock’s time as manager.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton

I think it was at home to Vale.

Keepitgreen

Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Butcher Sponsor
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
May 12, 2008
Plymouth

Away to Chester in the 1998-99 season. The subject came up in a post on Pasoti in 2013: