• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

I think Labour has got it wrong

Jul 29, 2010
You would never vote Labour because 'people would try to pick my answer to pieces'?! Well, there's a novel reason for choosing where to put your X.
You my friend are an irritating person and seem to be looking to fish for confrontation at every opportunity. Quite clearly to an intelligent person being ‘picked to pieces’ is not the reason I vote other than Labour, it’s why I wouldn’t disclose my reasons.
Get a grip FFS 🙄
Don’t bother to reply as I won’t respond..!

Sep 6, 2006
You my friend are an irritating person and seem to be looking to fish for confrontation at every opportunity. Quite clearly to an intelligent person being ‘picked to pieces’ is not the reason I vote other than Labour, it’s why I wouldn’t disclose my reasons.
Get a grip FFS 🙄
Well that's what your answer suggested. Doesnt sound like you are too confident in your reasoning then if you are so afraid of being 'picked to pieces'.

It’s got a bit heavy on here lately, so I thought I’d report on my test drive of the new Kia Starmer. It was a solid, dependable drive, with none of the false promises of the flashier opposition. Able to change direction quickly when needed, but still perfect for those long haul journeys. My only worry is whether it will be able to move a little to the right when I drive in France later this year.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike E and MickyD
Interesting that Farage has re-entered the fray, claiming there are now so many disenchanted Tory voters, particularly in red wall seats, that he plans to lead a new campaign, presumably through Reform UK. Could affect a lot of Tory seats if he’s involved in the next election. I thought he’d been too quiet for too long.

Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Interesting that Farage has re-entered the fray, claiming there are now so many disenchanted Tory voters, particularly in red wall seats, that he plans to lead a new campaign, presumably through Reform UK. Could affect a lot of Tory seats if he’s involved in the next election. I thought he’d been too quiet for too long.

He only "quit" politics 10 months ago. Guessing his Cameo account wasn't quite the money-maker he was hoping it would be...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/nigel-farage-quits-politics-for-good-b922626.html

"“There’s no going back - Brexit is done,” he told the Sunday Telegraph’s Chopper Politics podcast. “That won’t be reversed. I know I’ve come back once or twice when people thought I’d gone, but this is it. It’s done. It’s over”.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Get a grip FFS 🙄
Fair enough. Having said that my own politics have tended to be mainly Liberal/Green/Occasionally Labour...but I don't think anyone should totally ignore a political party that brought us the NHS and the Welfare State. Most of us have benefited personally or know someone who has benefited from one or both of these great British institutions. I think much of the electorate take a skin deep view of politics i.e. Tories are the party of the workers, Labour the party of the shirkers, plus it seems to have become more of a beauty parade (Boris is a bit of a lad vs Keir's a bit boring) than a serious political choice.

Dec 9, 2021
I wonder how the possibility of the Chinese infiltrating/influencing Labour politicians will affect the electorate?

Would a potential threat to the security of the Nation trump the Conservative lies and shenanigans and actually have the electorate leaning back towards placing a vote for the Blues?

Can’t wait to see what that poll shows.

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah some nobody Labour mp being made a fool of by a Chinese woman is really going to damage Labour against the Tories criminality lies and now having to apologise to the Queen for party central.

New poll today Britain Elects, Labour lead up to 11%. And yougov show an all time low rating for Johnson of minus 52%. Sorry mate the Blues still have the Blues.

I wonder how the possibility of the Chinese infiltrating/influencing Labour politicians will affect the electorate?

Would a potential threat to the security of the Nation trump the Conservative lies and shenanigans and actually have the electorate leaning back towards placing a vote for the Blues?

Can’t wait to see what that poll shows.
You’re clutching at straws there.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
Schuey Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Pasoti Donor
NHS Cake Donor
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Gary Neville joins Labour... interesting. Doesn't necessarily mean he'll go into politics, but it was hard to listen to his Super League opinions and not think of him in that environment.

Nov 15, 2011
Johnson's personal ratings are now lower than Michael Foot, Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn's ever were. If I were a tory mp I'd be a tad concerned.

Pogleswoody

Kate Sponsor
Schuey Sponsor
Pun Master
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
NHS Cake Donor
T.O Support
Foodbank Donor
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Johnson's personal ratings are now lower than Michael Foot, Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn's ever were. If I were a tory mp I'd be a tad concerned.
At least Michael Foot (and possibly Theresa) would have known who Gary Neville is.

Boris and Corvid wouldn't have a clue.