Hull match not on Sky (live on Argyle TV in the UK) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hull match not on Sky (live on Argyle TV in the UK)

Sep 12, 2023
Need a bit of advice chaps anybody know of anywhere in Benidorm that would be showing the Argyle game for my nephew who is on a stag weekend?

Bickleistheking

✅ Evergreen
May 4, 2023
Tell him to go to the “twelfth man” in Benidorm. They have quite a few screens with different games on. I watched the Middlesbrough game in November when I was out there.

Apr 30, 2011
On a slight tangent but still relates... has anyone watched Argyle TV on a playstation 4?

I'm taking my three boys (6,6 and 5) plus 76 year old Dad away this weekend to a holiday park in Cornwall. Not overly confident in my mobile phone network so hoping to pick up WiFi and watch via PS4 plugged into TV. Any thoughts? Alternatively I could stream on phone and hope that the TV in our accommodation is compatible with casting?

Reactions: Thessie
Dec 3, 2005
Tell him to go to the “twelfth man” in Benidorm. They have quite a few screens with different games on. I watched the Middlesbrough game in November when I was out there.
It isn't on Sky!!
Can only get it on Argyle TV, even if you are in the UK this time, kick off at 12:30.

Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
On a slight tangent but still relates... has anyone watched Argyle TV on a playstation 4?

I'm taking my three boys (6,6 and 5) plus 76 year old Dad away this weekend to a holiday park in Cornwall. Not overly confident in my mobile phone network so hoping to pick up WiFi and watch via PS4 plugged into TV. Any thoughts? Alternatively I could stream on phone and hope that the TV in our accommodation is compatible with casting?
Have any of you got a laptop that you can take with you as well as an HDMI cable in case you can't watch via PS4 or cast with phone ?

Bickleistheking

✅ Evergreen
May 4, 2023
It isn't on Sky!!
Can only get it on Argyle TV, even if you are in the UK this time, kick off at 12:30.
With all due respect, you can watch any game in Benidorm if it’s on sky or not. In the bar I suggested when I was there in November fans were watching argyle on one screen. Stoke were on another and wolves and Sheffield on the other. The bar operates a first ask first served policy. We got there early and requested argyle on one of the screens.