• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

How do we stop immigrants dying?

Pogleswoody

Kate Sponsor
Schuey Sponsor
Pun Master
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
NHS Cake Donor
T.O Support
Foodbank Donor
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Damage? Really? I wish I knew what you were talking about. Perhaps I've hurt your feelings.

Anyway, some points for you to consider:

1. Even in my advanced years I continue to work. My job isn't the kind where I can take time out to engage in pointless arguments with people who only have a faint grasp of reality;
2. When I finish work I have a life and don't often feel the urge to post here;
3. I post here when I feel like it, not when I'm summoned to do so by lefties. Live with it.

Anyway, enjoy your evening. šŸ˜
Sorry for the delay in replying ninj but I had to work, you know how it is.

All I did was attempt my own definition of a word I saw on pasoti, as you did with 'woke'.

'Damage' was relevant as a ninja that did no damage would find him (her?) self out of work long before they reach our paleolithic age. So it forms part of a definition.

No-one accused you of causing real 'damage' to anyone on here. Maybe the sort of damage that a buzzing little gnat does if you swat it on your clean white shirt maybe. You know, a white shirt (other colours are available).

When I finish work I am usually tired especially if I've had to train youngsters (that Methusaleh is a slow learner!) so I do enjoy coming on here to relax. No discernible urges detected mind.

As BG said (we agree all the time!), nobody summoned you but I always read your posts so don't be a stranger my friend.:ninja:

Have a good day! ;)