How about some of the old boys | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How about some of the old boys

Jan 9, 2006
Mickey Evans up to? Would he come and play for us? Is Wotton signed on with anyone? I’m sure Tynan could do a super sub job for us, lets get them in…

Tony.

Jan 9, 2006
Pity ‘bout Wotton, I’m sure we could tempt Mickey back and Tommy would just be a last five minute fox in the box gamble gotta be better than nothing… :wink:

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
tony9i9i9i":26zxasvo said:
Mickey Evans up to? Would he come and play for us? Is Wotton signed on with anyone? I’m sure Tynan could do a super sub job for us, lets get them in…

Tony.

Mickey Evans is too busy with his construction company.
Paul Wotton is at Yeovil now, who unbelievably are above us on the Football League ladder.
Tommy Tynan is doing his taxi shift Saturday's at 3 o'clock.

Sorry, any more names? :lol:

May 4, 2011
At the moment we are struggling to put together a team for the new season. i know there are a few ex players who made it in the team at 1 point or another in the past who are playing local football. how about offering non-contract terms. we get a squad with no big financial burden and in return they get a chance to potentially shine in the football league.

How about some names, here are a few. please feel free to add to the list!

Joe Broad
Steve Adams
Lee Hodges (when the truro merger goes through. :lol: )

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
There is the old-boys squad.

Kevin Nancikivel anyone?
Where's Marino Keith when we need him.

Friio is back next week!

Dec 7, 2006
I sincerely hope this thread has been created in jest! :shock: I mean, just how much more farcical do we need our club to become? :twisted: