Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
I'm so pleased and proud that Argyle are supporting the vaccine drive. Getting mine done today (much earlier than I anticipated but my surgery were offering short notice appointments) over at Plympton. Let's all do our bit, I'm missing football at Home Park!

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
I just wanted to say “Thank you Katkin” to you & all your colleagues of the NHS for all the tremendous work you’re all doing, and, as you say, “cheerily”. A Huge Hearty Thank you. :clap:

I received mine at my local vaccination centre, Adams Park, Wycombe, where I of course proudly wore my Argyle Shirt :scarf: , & can record a first for that ground:a tremendous atmosphere & a good crowd, all happy & well entertained! & no feigned injuries! :funny:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Between the 26th Jan and 10th Feb there have been over 11,600 vaccinations at Home Park.

:scarf:

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Had ours done at the centre in Newton Abbot last Tuesday. I was amazed at the sense of relief I felt walking out of the building, knowing it had been done. I find it hard to believe that anyone can express the view that they can't be bothered! I found the online booking process very straightforward---and I must be the least "techie" person in the world!

Sep 6, 2006
I just hope the process doesn't encourage people to have a false sense of security and let their guard down.

Apr 6, 2009
Balham_Green":25w3pj8a said:
I just hope the process doesn't encourage people to have a false sense of security and let their guard down.

agree with this the majority of people so far have only had one dose so its way too early to let your guard down.

with all the places in Plymouth there could be around 20000 done this week. Well done for all those volunteering to help. For me its just an extra shift or two of my job but to give up your time selflessly is a great effort. It definitely makes it worthwhile with everyone being so grateful to have been vaccinated as well.

Sep 6, 2006
katkin":3m71a4yh said:
Balham_Green":3m71a4yh said:

agree with this the majority of people so far have only had one dose so its way too early to let your guard down.

with all the places in Plymouth there could be around 20000 done this week. Well done for all those volunteering to help. For me its just an extra shift or two of my job but to give up your time selflessly is a great effort. It definitely makes it worthwhile with everyone being so grateful to have been vaccinated as well.

Can I ask Katkin how they decide which vaccine to use?

Apr 6, 2009
Balham_Green":1uyiaeia said:
katkin":1uyiaeia said:
Balham_Green":1uyiaeia said:

For us its generally as simple as what gets delivered! Im not sure we get much choice. It makes a difference as without the 15 min waiting period it means we can get twice as many done and AZ doesnt have to be reconstituted which also speeds things up.

Sep 6, 2006
katkin":3vglerbx said:
Balham_Green":3vglerbx said:
katkin":3vglerbx said:
Balham_Green":3vglerbx said:

For us its generally as simple as what gets delivered! Im not sure we get much choice. It makes a difference as without the 15 min waiting period it means we can get twice as many done and AZ doesnt have to be reconstituted which also speeds things up.

Thanks

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There’s nothing selfless about it Katkin, I’m getting out regularly, meeting and chatting with lots of people and walking about 3 miles a shift.

jthep

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 28, 2011
Prompted by Ian's comments - my wife and I are volunteer traffic marshals at Adams Park (boo hiss). Have to agree we look forward to it - and get quite disappointed if a shift is fully covered.

The Pfizer jab is a pain in fact - the 15 minute rest period causes enormous traffic problems (anyone who knows Adams Park will understand how the access works) and on average a car will spend 30 minutes plus in the car park. The AZ jab is roughly half that time - so in and out. Plus when the older age groups were attending parking spaces were roughly one car to two spaces - so a bit of a nightmare!

Fantastic to be just a very small part of such a massive national effort

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
My mum had her jab around 5pm today at hime park. In and out veey quickly. Said was so easy and everyone was so friendly.

So from me thanks to all, involved in making her and everyone else safe