Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 19 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Martyn":2jrbgcll said:
Ian, I was there 8-12 shift on Sunday, you are correct, it was busy, busy, but very enjoyable , fantastic to see the number of younger faces, coming thru, keep on coming. I was knackered for the rest of the day.

Glad it wasn't just me mate. :greensmile:

As you say very enjoyable though.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":2lvdsppq said:
Kevin_Gollop":2lvdsppq said:
Heads up for anyone in this afternoon, it's currently queued up past the Devonport end!

Fortunately the weather isn’t like it was yesterday afternoon

Indeed! It took me an hour to get through today, but all worth it to join the double jab club :D

The queue was only back to the ticket office when I left, so they were doing a sterling job rattling through everyone.

C

Cult Of Personality

GF is now able to book a vaccine but cant because website is saying that there are no dates for 2nd appointment. Any help would be great

May 22, 2006
Cult Of Personality":lclb97vz said:
GF is now able to book a vaccine but cant because website is saying that there are no dates for 2nd appointment. Any help would be great

Just be persistent. New appointments are released all the time.

I was initially offered appointments 40 miles away in some village I'd never heard of. After waiting a while I managed to get the local vacc centre down the road.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Coming soon at HP!
Sessions finishing at midnight….

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
John Cooper":15x2pj5d said:
Coming soon at HP!
Sessions finishing at midnight….

7th to 10 June apparently. I'll be given them a miss a tad too late for me.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The week of my second dose. Are there separate queues for first and second jabs?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sometimes Ian. There’s so many variations these days.

Sometimes there’s separate queues for Moderna as well. Depends on the day really.

May 8, 2011
PL2 3DQ":87wdbika said:
The week of my second dose. Are there separate queues for first and second jabs?

I had my 2nd jab on Tuesday and when you get to the jabbing area you were split into separate queues for first or second doses.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Cult Of Personality":evm7wb53 said:

It was mentioned earlier in the thread about booking the 2nd jab at a different location, and then cancelling and rebooking the 2nd appointment when more slots are available at your preferred location

Jul 1, 2008
Southway
Kevin_Gollop":3jpaii1e said:
Cult Of Personality":3jpaii1e said:

It was mentioned earlier in the thread about booking the 2nd jab at a different location, and then cancelling and rebooking the 2nd appointment when more slots are available at your preferred location

It did this for me yesterday. I just waited till a bit later and more dates were added and it let me. So I am now booked in.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Cult Of Personality":1mqaysqr said:

Happened to a couple of friends (not in Plymouth)

They just booked the first jab and tried a few weeks later to book the second. Worked OK apparently.