Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

Apr 6, 2009
IJN":1aqikvaq said:
Shoenice":1aqikvaq said:
If it's AZ, then to quote the Dragons on Dragons Den, - I'm out! :thumbs:

Millions and millions have been protected by that vaccine Mr Nice. Thankfully a minuscule amount of people have been hit with those clots and no one has proved that those people would not have been affected with clots in any case.

99.9% of the 1000's I book in couldn't care less what they have in their arms.

Saying that, if you book Home Park for a 1st vaccine, I was told to ask today IF someone was booked in for an AZ if they wanted to have the Moderna, one did and one decided to have the AZ as was on his paperwork. If that helps. :thumbup:

completely agree Ian. Unfortunately covid is pro thrombotic so way way more likely to get a clot if you catch covid than if you have the jab

Sep 25, 2010
As mentioned earlier, working as a volunteer at HP and chatting to people waiting in line for a ‘jab’, I found that the majority were excited to have a jab, and doing their bit to surpress this virus.

We have gone into lockdown, 3 times, and now is the next step. The more vaccines we do, the quicker route back to normal.

May 8, 2011
There must be a date when the NHS will stop using Home Park as the Club is advertising match day hospitality for next season. So I assume there will be a new venue in the city to complete the second doses of those receiving first doses in June and July as I can’t see how it is logistically practical to dismantle and reinstate the set up every time there is a match.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Pogleswoody":1zhn14ra said:
Just got my appointment with GP for second jab on Saturday 8/5 at 4.05. Especially excellent that Argyle are playing on the Sunday?

Praper jab!! :clap:

The Gillingham game is at noon on 9th. There could be a bit of needle in the game.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Over 40’s being invited for the jab now

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
cheshiregreen":fwn1ov4p said:
Pogleswoody":fwn1ov4p said:
Just got my appointment with GP for second jab on Saturday 8/5 at 4.05. Especially excellent that Argyle are playing on the Sunday?

Praper jab!! :clap:

The Gillingham game is at noon on 9th. There could be a bit of needle in the game.

We need to inject some pace and stab in a couple of chances!

I've invited a load of my Uncle's wife's friends to watch with me.
I don't get the science but apparently it's good to have lots of Auntie buddies :facepalm: :coat:

Dec 30, 2010
I've just had my second jab, (yo big up the Home Park volunteers) and thought to celebrate that I would break into the stadium, invade the pitch and let off some green flares. However it began to rain so came home and had a cup of tea instead.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Although the website still states anyone who is 38 or over by July 1st, my daughter has just booked even though she's not 38 until November. The system has previously rejected her attempts. So if you fail to meet the criteria by a few months it must be worth a try.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavir ... ccination/

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
They had a walk ins on Saturday. 660 people over 24 were done as well as the people that had booked.

Thankfully it does appear that the ‘cohort system’ is being relaxed.

Jan 2, 2010
Great that they're bringing bookings forward. Less great that I brought mine forward to an hour after my original slot which disappeared while I was rebooking.