✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
lien60":1458txpd said:
Daz":1458txpd said:
lien60":1458txpd said:
just booked my second one and have to go to north devon from plymouth for it

Did you phone 119? I booked mine yesterday and got home park.

No i did it on line

Yeah the website had some bizarre places when I was trying to book mum and dad in. Phoned them up and was straight in to argyle.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
pedro91":3t6boc4e said:
Every day I ride past HP, I'm expecting a security person to ask if I'm there for the vaccine!!!
Some hope!!!

Barry FFS you have had many offers to help you get a jab.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Slightly off topic, I had my second jab yesterday at the Wadebridge Showground and wore my "Argyle" jacket to it. The chap booking me in saw the badge and remarked "Portsmouth fan then?" (That went down well!) On top of that I think I must have had the only blunt needle in the box because it took the nurse an age getting it in my arm and was quite painful. On the plus side, I have suffered no ill-effects from either jab and very glad I've had it done.

Apr 6, 2009
Trying to book (for my husband) - it lets us choose Fri or Sat at home park for first one but even if you say no to having the second in the same place it just says there are no appointments available and so it won't let the first booking go through either.

anyone have any solutions?

Apr 6, 2009
pedro91":kpvqq2gc said:
Every day I ride past HP, I'm expecting a security person to ask if I'm there for the vaccine!!!
Some hope!!!

I've sent you an email to your personal email (which you have emailed me from so I know its right) helping you get registered at the surgery (then you will know NHS number etc to book) and had no reply. If you are not going to help yourself stop trying to complain. Its like you ignore the help so you have something to complain about

Aug 4, 2011
katkin":y6kfis4m said:
Trying to book (for my husband) - it lets us choose Fri or Sat at home park for first one but even if you say no to having the second in the same place it just says there are no appointments available and so it won't let the first booking go through either.

anyone have any solutions?
Same issue for the wife

Apr 6, 2009
i spoke to 119
they said book first then book second for anywhere (even if hundreds of miles away)
then 24hrs after first, cancel second and just keep trying to rebook 2nd closer
he said it may be because there are no confirmed vaccine deliveries so can't open appts but they will open up appts

(closest they could find was Ashton Gate!)

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
pedro91":1v1n5mir said:
Some hope!!!
We're all bored with this now. Grow up.

Mar 14, 2009
So just so l understand correctly.....you can book your 2nd appointment elsewhere if none available at HP and then cancel 24 hours later and rebook this another time ???

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ponty":3k47uv99 said:
pedro91":3k47uv99 said:
Some hope!!!
We're all bored with this now. Grow up.

pedro do you not realise that people on here have lost friends and relatives to this disease?
I have lost 3, all were not vaccinated due to their poor state of health. They wanted to be vaccinated bur weren't. Their treatment for other diseases was cancelled, postponed or delayed! They died!!

Don't you get it!? How much it hurts me (and I presume others) to see you take this stupid posturing 'O woe is me' stance!?? :sad:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Barry, whilst you ARE exasperating beyond belief, you are an elderly gent that needs a vaccination.

All you need to do is to do what Katkin will be telling you in her E mail.

You have to re-register with St Neot's Surgery, and then you will given your NHS number, then you will be able to go on line and book both of your vaccinations, either Moderna or AZ.

Please do it mate, you are at risk until you do what you are being told to do.

Listen to Katkin, and you'll be jabbed within a week.

Please do it. :thumbup: