Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 37 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Ian, or any of the volunteers, my wife has her booster booked for late pm on Mon 8th at the Theatre of Greens. Do you know if it is the Pfizer vaccine that is being administered?

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
I was at the Club shop on Monday. Heard that the Home Park vaccination centre now does 'walk ups' for qualifying people. I went straight in and was done within five minutes (plus a 15 minute wait afterwards). Very well organised as others have said.

To qualify you have to be 6 months since your second jab. I was six months and one day. You just need your vaccination card with the dates on (or app) and preferably your NHS number

Sep 25, 2010
Ian, or any of the volunteers, my wife has her booster booked for late pm on Mon 8th at the Theatre of Greens. Do you know if it is the Pfizer vaccine that is being administered?
In the last couple of shifts done, we have used Pfizer and Moderna for boosters, I think it is based on availability at the time.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
I was at the Club shop on Monday. Heard that the Home Park vaccination centre now does 'walk ups' for qualifying people. I went straight in and was done within five minutes (plus a 15 minute wait afterwards). Very well organised as others have said.

To qualify you have to be 6 months since your second jab. I was six months and one day. You just need your vaccination card with the dates on (or app) and preferably your NHS number
It would be handy if IJN or any of the others who volunteer could confirm this. It would be good to know that we could simply walk-in once our 182 days is up.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
It would be handy if IJN or any of the others who volunteer could confirm this. It would be good to know that we could simply walk-in once our 182 days is up.
I walked in, based on website

It does say which vaccines are available on days that site is open. It also for some dates says no walk ins. The fine print does reserve the right to turn away Walk Ins when busy?

Jan 2, 2006
Is that for anyone who had their second jab 6 months ago or is it still just for over 50s?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The cut off date used today was 6th May, so 7th May tomorrow.

So if you had your SECOND injection ON or BEFORE 7th May, and you're over 50, you can walk up and get your booster.

As John has said, walk ups can be suspended but that's quite rare. The clinical lead can make that decision. Usually if you come around 1630 to 1830 weekdays, you can beat the queues and the queues are the main thing that can cause the walk ups to be removed.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012

Stew I would say there is a very high chance of it being Pfizer but there's no list as yet as you can see.

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 18.29.08.png

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012

You should have been ready this thread Graham, I've been banging this particular drum for many weeks.

Don't wait for the sometimes cumbersome system to call you up. We all need to get this booster in our veins.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
You should have been ready this thread Graham, I've been banging this particular drum for many weeks.

Don't wait for the sometimes cumbersome system to call you up. We all need to get this booster in our veins.
If only I had a time machine to take myself forwards a month or so to my six month date…

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Thing is Doc because you had your later it does mean that your immunity is more than those who were vaccinated in (say) May.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Got mine booked in at Downtown BA Medical HiRise Unit (well if single storey can be HiRise) for Friday 23/11. Not officially eligible until Monday so think I might just leave it esp as Mrs Pogle is working and wouldn't want to wait too long for a walk-in and we are booked in together. So I've just gotta stay germ free for 3 more weeks!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
If only I had a time machine to take myself forwards a month or so to my six month date…
There you go Doc. From Monday you can have you booster only 5 months after your second jab. Now official. (y)

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
There you go Doc. From Monday you can have you booster only 5 months after your second jab. Now official. (y)
The news reports I'm reading this morning are saying you can book 5 months after your second dose but still need to wait 6 months for your actual jab. Are you hearing anything different for walk-ins?