Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 36 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The 378 were included in the figure of 2300 if that’s what you mean Baz.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
I would John. At that time they won't know whether it's busy or not if you see what I mean.

Good luck
All done….
I had 1st and 2nd jabs at the Pavilions - I was impressed with the organisation there.
Walked straight in at 08:30, about 5 in front of me, out within 10 minutes...
Thoroughly impressed with the slickness of the process.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2013
plymouth
Had my booster today ! many people moaning that they had to wait longer than ten minutes!
How ungrateful people are ,one nurse said they had been on the end of many disgruntled people all day ,this was at 4pm she had been working since 7-30 am and still a long way to go !
What's this world coming to!
The helpers were marvellous!
I have nothing but admiration for the volunteers and medical staff at Home Park who give their time freely to help us! I think anyone who is abusive or just downright rude to any volunteer or nurse should be asked to leave or be ejected by the plentiful security staff
i had my jab last Friday and waited with many others in the queue for an hour and a half, I did not hear any muttering or complaining from anyone. People not prepared to wait should just leave

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's not the very rare rude people that you remember it's the 1000's of lovely people you meet.

Reactions: Martyn

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
One lady I greeted in the marquee replied that 'this is absolutely chaotic'. I said, well it's very busy with some very frail people who need extra help but we are doing our best and we have a good system in place which is working well'. I directed her to the check-in and said ruefully to the chap next in line - we are doing our best. He replied - oh my wife is a professional moaner! I was slightly taken aback, asked if that was indeed his wife to which he said it was. I asked if he'd like to join her at the check-in and he said no!! We both laughed. Some people just can't help themselves.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Was very well organised on Saturday for the schools vaccination. Straight in and out. I loved the enthusiasm of some of the helpers. 👏

LipsonJock

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 8, 2013
When will I be able to book a booster jab on a weekend? Only week days available at moment.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell

LipsonJock

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 8, 2013
I went to the walk-in at PAFC ( today being held in the Life Centre). Was there at 8.30 and out in 40 mins and now booster jabbed.