Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
First come first jabbed Steve.
When I was up there last Thursday picking up my Sheffield Wednesday and MK Dons tickets they were sending appointments into one line and walk ups into another.

Reactions: pedro91

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
May have changed whilst I’ve been away to be fair!
Might have done Ian, but obviously I don't know what happened at the front of those queues.

Sep 25, 2010
When I was up there last Thursday picking up my Sheffield Wednesday and MK Dons tickets they were sending appointments into one line and walk ups into another.
All depends on the day, with numbers.

Incredible numbers coming thru, at the moment, it is difficult sometimes to feed people into two queues, as when they go actually into the centre, both sides are doing the same vaccine. So one side could be extremely busy with walk ins, and the other side with bookings not so, and vice versa.

Two queues, work, when we have two vaccines available, like Pfizer and a Moderna.

Also at the moment, we like to keep people, who have serious mobility issues, to one particular side.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
All depends on the day, with numbers.

Incredible numbers coming thru, at the moment, it is difficult sometimes to feed people into two queues, as when they go actually into the centre, both sides are doing the same vaccine. So one side could be extremely busy with walk ins, and the other side with bookings not so, and vice versa.

Two queues, work, when we have two vaccines available, like Pfizer and a Moderna.

Also at the moment, we like to keep people, who have serious mobility issues, to one particular side.
Martyn, I am due my booster after the 19th of this month. If I do a walk-up, can I ask for Pfizer?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sometimes there’s a choice Stu but very rarely. It’s usually what’s being ‘served’ on the day.

What day are you walking up?

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
If you look at the stats from the US where Moderna has been used much more than in the UK, it actually performs marginally better than Pfizer. See the links I posted on the previous page for walk-ins to see which jab is being given on which days

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
A really decent volunteeer walked last night due to a rude female customer. :mad:

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Vaccinations were over at the life centre today. Thank you to the lovely NHS staff and smiling volunteers, I am now boosted! 😀