Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 21 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I would imagine if not this week it’ll be by next Wednesday.

Always worth a try to walk up and give it a go. ;)

Aug 15, 2015
Had Moderna yesterday. Feeling quite rough today but grateful at the same time.

COYG'S :scarf:

Apr 8, 2016
IJN":3ryzn42i said:

Thanks IJN, I am a bit reticent to go up and ask as the last time I did they basically said don't bother as they call up people on Thier list for any spares. Has this changed at all? As if there is any end of day wastages I'd be more than happy to have mine.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
MustardEagle":1zj010x6 said:
IJN":1zj010x6 said:

Thanks IJN, I am a bit reticent to go up and ask as the last time I did they basically said don't bother as they call up people on Thier list for any spares. Has this changed at all? As if there is any end of day wastages I'd be more than happy to have mine.

If this is at Home Park mate, I'd deffo give it a try at your age. I've seen younger people than you let in.

Jun 18, 2020
My condolences with Tanya Smith's family...

[https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9647577/Healthy-mother-43-suffers-blood-clots-dies-days-having-AstraZeneca-Covid-jab.html]

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Chaddle":gs92n552 said:
My condolences with Tanya Smith's family...

[https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9647577/Healthy-mother-43-suffers-blood-clots-dies-days-having-AstraZeneca-Covid-jab.html]

Agreed but I'd like to add my condolences to the 128,000+ families (including my own) who have lost much loved family members to this horrible disease.

Apr 8, 2016
IJN":1gb5stq6 said:
MustardEagle":1gb5stq6 said:
IJN":1gb5stq6 said:

If this is at Home Park mate, I'd deffo give it a try at your age. I've seen younger people than you let in.

Ah nice yeah it was Home Park. I'll give it another go if they are not opened up by tomorrow then. Is there a better time to turn up? Just during the afternoon or just before 7?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Over 25’s to be invited for theirs from tomorrow