Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 17 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Shadowknight":33akf6tl said:
Great that they're bringing bookings forward. Less great that I brought mine forward to an hour after my original slot which disappeared while I was rebooking.

If it's at Home Park don't worry about the time, if you're there on the right day, that'll do. :thumbup:

Aug 15, 2015
IJN":k3ppxijy said:
They had a walk ins on Saturday. 660 people over 24 were done as well as the people that had booked.

Thankfully it does appear that the ‘cohort system’ is being relaxed.

Walk-ins of any age is that? Is there another one coming up soon do you know?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No idea bud, we weren't even told of that one. I think the NHS must have told people by some medium or another.

May 16, 2016
I I needed to bring my 2nd jab forward, didn't want to cancel the existing slot before finding out if there were any available, tried to reorganise it online, via 119 and my GP but in the end just went to HP, explained my situation and got it done there and then.

It was very quiet compared to previous visits.

Jan 2, 2010
IJN":22p6a68s said:
Shadowknight":22p6a68s said:
Great that they're bringing bookings forward. Less great that I brought mine forward to an hour after my original slot which disappeared while I was rebooking.

If it's at Home Park don't worry about the time, if you're there on the right day, that'll do. :thumbup:
Nice one, thanks for the advice.

C

Cult Of Personality

IJN":6edgb4gp said:
They had a walk ins on Saturday. 660 people over 24 were done as well as the people that had booked.

Thankfully it does appear that the ‘cohort system’ is being relaxed.

I was one of the walk ins on saturday . Was great to be honest . Got there got in got sorted got my jab. Everyone up there was so helpful .

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
IJN":2nnbq8gh said:
Shadowknight":2nnbq8gh said:

That’ll be why I had to wait for 45 mins yesterday. :roll: Ian, how come the first vaccinations went straight to the front of the queue whilst second had to wait? Any ideas? I couldn’t work it out.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Given that the NHS Covid Booking webpage now says for those 36 and over, I'm desperately hoping that the 35+ group are called in before the end of the week!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Daz":278wyuip said:
IJN":278wyuip said:
Shadowknight":278wyuip said:

That’ll be why I had to wait for 45 mins yesterday. :roll: Ian, how come the first vaccinations went straight to the front of the queue whilst second had to wait? Any ideas? I couldn’t work it out.

First vaccinations would have been ALL Moderna mate, whilst 2nds would have all been AZ. It depends what is the dominant one on that day.

Just got back from a shift tonight and it was predominantly AZ I would say and the queues varied as to how many jabbers were on which vaccine at that particular hour.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
IJN":1k3zwicj said:
Daz":1k3zwicj said:
IJN":1k3zwicj said:
Shadowknight":1k3zwicj said:

First vaccinations would have been ALL Moderna mate, whilst 2nds would have all been AZ. It depends what is the dominant one on that day.

Just got back from a shift tonight and it was predominantly AZ I would say and the queues varied as to how many jabbers were on which vaccine at that particular hour.

:thumbup:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟