Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

ngs

Apr 7, 2020
pedro91":3ulv58rh said:
When not if I get the virus,I will have a note asking not to be resuscitated as I don't want the NHS to waste money on someone not on their records and doesn't exist.
Over and out.

Give it a rest, enough people on here gave you clear advice and instructions, you've only got yourself to blame. Rather than moaning about it maybe take that advice and act on it!

Apr 6, 2009
pedro91":3tbklgew said:
When not if I get the virus,I will have a note asking not to be resuscitated as I don't want the NHS to waste money on someone not on their records and doesn't exist.
Over and out.

You best get registered pretty quick with a Dr then. A 'note' will not have any grounding - you'd need a proper TEP form which your GP could do if you register.
Wouldn't want you to be complaining something else wasn't done because you haven't bothered to listen

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
pedro91":2m28w44p said:
Over and out.
Do you have any family or friends who can help you with this?
If you needed help I'm sure there are plenty of volunteers who would help you register.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
pedro91":ukci5az0 said:
Over and out.
Should we wear black, green or clown outfits?

Nov 3, 2006
Pedro91 has to be on a wind-up. There's no way any can spout so much cr@p and expect to get away with it.

May 16, 2016
Paul H":448q8jms said:
Pedro91 has to be on a wind-up. There's no way any can spout so much cr@p and expect to get away with it.

My suggestion appears to have disappeared. Why someone would choose to attempt a wind up on a thread like this baffles me.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
A tiny amount came through yesterday, so that's usually a sign that the criteria is about to be moved.

As for Barry/Pedro I'm at a loss as to what to do. I've PM'd him many times, he always replies sometimes days later, and I know katkin has done the same.

IF he would contact me the same day, I may have been able to get him jabbed but sadly because of the sketchy contact, I'm unable to help further. It's worrying that someone of his age feels he cannot get vaccinated.

Nov 16, 2006
A tip that may help any 45-49s trying to book today...it helped me anyway.

If you get 1st dose time/date done & it then asks "do you want 2nd dose at the same place", say No as there were no 2nd doses available at PAFC & you then can't proceed. Saying No gives you chance of 2nd dose at Plymouth CC where there are 2nd doses available.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
If anyone gets that, don't book it, and then look the day after, usually you get offered PAFC.

Complications caused by Moderna now being used as well I reckon.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
lien60":1o0mkv4b said:
just booked my second one and have to go to north devon from plymouth for it

Did you phone 119? I booked mine yesterday and got home park.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That's my point Daz, the website seems to change daily.

If you don't see Home Park as a choice, wait 24 hours and it'll probably be there.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
lien60":39zai7ml said:
just booked my second one and have to go to north devon from plymouth for it

If you check the website now Neil, you'll see Home Park has loads of vacancies.

Just change it to suit you. :thumbup: