Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Booster jabs will be offered to everyone who is eligible in England by the end of January, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said. They will be prioritised according to age, with the NHS working down the list in five-year bands. All UK adults will be offered a booster jab three months after their second dose of a Covid vaccine. Mr Johnson said England will have more than 1,500 community pharmacy sites and around 400 military personnel to help with the rollout.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
And 10,000 new PAID vaccinator roles

Jun 16, 2019
Ian thanks for putting up the timetables and information, I have a mental illness which restricts the distance I can travel. I have followed this thread and my family have walked in to Argyle to get their vaccinations, including my partner who walked in this afternoon for her booster. I have found this thread and the timetables you've listed more useful than any NHS info, so it's big thanks from me and I hope you could pass on the thanks of my family to all helping to get the jabs into arms, they have said how well run it is, if I could I would be up there volunteering, due to the fact that you and many people have helped. It's time others step up and help out, without volunteers these sites would not exist, and we would be in a worse position. I tip my hat to all involved.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
What a lovely post. It also demonstrates the influence that a football forum can have well beyond the world of football.

Reactions: shanew

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep it certainly brought a tear to my eye.

I've put the kind words onto the Volly's WhatsApp group. (y)

Reactions: shanew

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Arrived at 9:10 for a walk in booster and all done and dusted. Very efficient with lots of people getting through quickly.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There you go, just like I said. ;)

Another mate who’s safer than he was before.

Get up there peeps, get it on your arms for Christmas!!

Reactions: Kevin Gollop

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Everyone must be working their backsides off up there at the moment, and it's clearly going to get a lot busier over the next couple months. So grateful to you all for your hard work helping to keep us all safe. Hopefully there will be another cake collection soon so I can do a little something to show my appreciation!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There is a Christmas ‘do’ coming up Kev’ I wonder whether people who’ve had a jab there would like to contribute. What do you reckon?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Cancelled mate! Was going ahead but the NHS have said to ALL staff parties that it’s not the way to show an example.

The good news is, that the £250 I’ve paid across will go towards the cake fund.

Bernie Bernbaum

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 29, 2015
Just been up for my booster. Why are the flags at half mast?