Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 31 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Now been told that NHS talking to the Life Centre, but as you say, Argyle want to ‘get back to football’.

Even on Pasoti Christian Kent has said that we will have the full compliment of concessionary food sellers back in October ‘after the NHS have left’.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Guess the "work around Argyle" bit means jabbing will continue, unless Christian can sell out the corporate areas every day of the week.
I would also speculate that a good revenue stream has come in from the NHS?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Confirmed that the Vaccination Centre WILL remain at Home Park.

Apparently the marquee will be smaller than what is there at the moment, allowing Argyle to feed the fans in the Lower Mayflower. So win win as the NHS revenue will continue and the people of Plymouth will be given their boosters (assuming there are any) at the home of English football. 👏

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Gollop
Sep 25, 2010
Confirmed that the Vaccination Centre WILL remain at Home Park.

Apparently the marquee will be smaller than what is there at the moment, allowing Argyle to feed the fans in the Lower Mayflower. So win win as the NHS revenue will continue and the people of Plymouth will be given their boosters at the home of English football. 👏
Great news Ian, good news for both parties, as you said it’s a win, win

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
I am currently in Belfast and it is so encouraging to see a vaccination centre near me chock full of youngsters queueing up for their jabs. We sometimes underestimate how much the young actually do care about wider society.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I guess I have 'met' about 15000 people since late January up at Home Park, I have only witnessed about 5 people that could be regarded as rude.

Many of us volunteers are bowled over tby he kindness and pleasantness of all the age groups that have come through the MVC. Even when it's been as hot as hell, people are simply glad to be jabbed.

It's been an eye opener that's for sure.

Sep 25, 2010
I guess I have 'met' about 15000 people since late January up at Home Park, I have only witnessed about 5 people that could be regarded as rude.

Many of us volunteers are bowled over tby he kindness and pleasantness of all the age groups that have come through the MVC. Even when it's been as hot as hell, people are simply glad to be jabbed.

It's been an eye opener that's for sure.
Spot on Ian, I only met, one idiot, in all that time, and glad to say, he was thrown out by security.

How embarrassing for that idiot, being thrown out of a vaccination centre ?.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Covid booster jabs to be offered to people over 50, people in living in residential care homes for older adults, frontline health and social care workers, those aged 16 to 49 years with underlying health conditions that put them at higher risk of severe Covid-19 and adult household contacts of those with weakened immune systems