🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Pogleswoody":1rdyrogz said:
Ponty":1rdyrogz said:
pedro91":1rdyrogz said:
Every day I ride past HP, I'm expecting a security person to ask if I'm there for the vaccine!!!
Some hope!!!
We're all bored with this now. Grow up.

pedro do you not realise that people on here have lost friends and relatives to this disease?
I have lost 3, all were not vaccinated due to their poor state of health. They wanted to be vaccinated bur weren't. Their treatment for other diseases was cancelled, postponed or delayed! They died!!

Don't you get it!? How much it hurts me (and I presume others) to see you take this stupid posturing 'O woe is me' stance!?? :sad:

I've lost a number of friends and acquaintances over this past year, each is really painful in their own right, but added together can become overwhelming.

So Pedro, to see you ignoring the all the help and advise that you have been given raises my hackles somewhat.

Follow the advise, get your HNS number, get a jab.

Edit: I really do hope you are not trolling.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
pedro91":1uoq6e34 said:
Every day I ride past HP, I'm expecting a security person to ask if I'm there for the vaccine!!!
Some hope!!!

Can get your NHS number here, they will send it to you. It also states you don’t need a NHS number to book your jab.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We've been through this, and you certainly DO need your NHS number.

May 16, 2016
football-bet-data":24bp94vb said:
katkin":24bp94vb said:
Trying to book (for my husband) - it lets us choose Fri or Sat at home park for first one but even if you say no to having the second in the same place it just says there are no appointments available and so it won't let the first booking go through either.

anyone have any solutions?
Same issue for the wife

When my wife tried booking her 2nd jab online, she was not offered one in the area. I had similar trying to book both of mine initially but found by starting the booking process again (immediately in my case but a couple of hours wit for her) there were slots available locally. I think the system might be influenced by the number of people trying to book at any one time.

Sep 25, 2010
I volunteer at the Home Park Multi vaccination centre, and I can tell you the procedure and system is excellent.

You are screened by medical personal prior to the jab, and they go thru any concerns, in a respectful manner.

All you are asked to do is make a booking and turn up. It is a sure way of getting back to normal, please book when it is your turn.

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Does anyone know if they do any end if day walkins to use up any left over vacines from no shows etc.? If so, who can i contact?

Sep 25, 2010
leeroy221":15fpn0pf said:
Does anyone know if they do any end if day walkins to use up any left over vacines from no shows etc.? If so, who can i contact?
t

IJN may know

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've never seen ANY accepted and I do mostly evening shifts.

They have a list of emergency service personnel who they contact in such circumstances,

Hope this helps.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Shoenice":36ql1d4q said:
What vaccine do they seem to be using at the moment at HP? Anyone know.

I think it depends on what they have in that week. I had the AZ one while Mrs GT had the Moderna one the following week.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yeah it's not known until Volunteers get in on their shift.

So no heads up from this end.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
leeroy221":3guup0at said:

The local site to me, which I visited today for dose two, gives Pfizer up until near the end of the day, and then switches to the AZ for the last few people to avoid throwing any of the Pfizer away. The AZ can be kept in a fridge the Pfizer needs to be deep frozen until diluted and then used quickly.

Nowhere near HP in my case.

Aug 15, 2015
IJN":3cu8pxcp said:
Yeah it's not known until Volunteers get in on their shift.

So no heads up from this end.

Ah right, cheers. I'll be posting a message on this thread on the day I'm meant to get it to find out :lol:

If it's AZ, then to quote the Dragons on Dragons Den, - I'm out! :thumbs:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Shoenice":2uibnjo2 said:
If it's AZ, then to quote the Dragons on Dragons Den, - I'm out! :thumbs:

Millions and millions have been protected by that vaccine Mr Nice. Thankfully a minuscule amount of people have been hit with those clots and no one has proved that those people would not have been affected with clots in any case.

99.9% of the 1000's I book in couldn't care less what they have in their arms.

Saying that, if you book Home Park for a 1st vaccine, I was told to ask today IF someone was booked in for an AZ if they wanted to have the Moderna, one did and one decided to have the AZ as was on his paperwork. If that helps. :thumbup: