Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 49 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The jabs are done in the Argyle Lounge Paul, plus the main queuing takes place outside the ground in the marquee.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
The jabs are done in the Argyle Lounge Paul, plus the main queuing takes place outside the ground in the marquee.
I am now familiar Ian, I was there on Tuesday for my booster. The "Argyle Lounge" as you call is not the cramped place that has been suggested in other threads. Once the NHS vacates it, surely those in the grandstand will reclaim that area on matchdays.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It’s clear EVERY match day, that’s the Argyle Lounge which is full to brimming with Gold, Platinum and Pioneer members and has been virtually sold out all season.

I’ve seen no complaints about it.

Reactions: Lundan Cabbie

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Am I right in thinking then that a ticket in the Grandstand doesn't give you access to this lounge? That would seem a bit harsh.
Why? It’s a corporate entertainment space.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Why? It’s a corporate entertainment space.
I get that now. I just thought the whole stand could use it and that the complaints were about access to it from the seats in the upper area where the concourse is now narrower than in the past. So where do these corporate supporters watch the game from?

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
I get that now. I just thought the whole stand could use it and that the complaints were about access to it from the seats in the upper area where the concourse is now narrower than in the past. So where do these corporate supporters watch the game from?
The lower Mayflower.

Reactions: Lundan Cabbie

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I thought they were the cheap uncovered seats. No wonder the corporate prices are so cheap compared to other grounds.
Do you go to argyle games?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's dead dead quiet up there NOW (1420 hrs) Pfizers walk ins are there for the taking peeps.

Geddon up and get jabbed, no waiting!!! You know it make sense.