Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Are there 2 seperate queues for walk ins and bookings or will us booked people have to wait in a possibly long queue ?
There are 2 separate queues.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The walk ups get booked in on a approx 1:7 ratio. So it's heavily weighted for the people that do book in, but post iPads the queue is mixed, if that makes sense.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
The walk ups get booked in on a approx 1:7 ratio. So it's heavily weighted for the people that do book in, but post iPads the queue is mixed, if that makes sense.
Nope.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
If you walk in, all you have to do is to say your date (or show your card) of your second jab and let them know you are 40 or over. You then get given a leaflet. These people are let into the lounge (approximately) one for every seven booked in person.

If it's quiet, which it never seems to be now, this may vary greatly, but you get the idea. (y)

The perk of booking in is, you get to the lounge quicker than the walk ins.

Me? I'd take the chance of walking in every time, as you can decide when you feel like it. Quite simply, I've been at the head of the queue each and every time there's been one on offer. Never booked.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
By the way there's a 2200 to 0200 shift on the evening of the 7th/8th December.

Not a walk in shift as yet, but a cracker to book in on if you fancy it. The last time these evening shift were run they were dead. A good way to getting done without queuing I'd say.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Go on...........
As explained, the ipads didn't make sense as there weren't any yesterday that i saw. We queued, were given a leaflet after checking dates and then registered in the suite. There weren't that many booked in with an appointment so didn't see if they were in the same queue inside.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It does vary mate, we think on our feet in that marquee.

If there's loads of people that are booked coming in, they don't lose out, but if it's quiet it is changed.

You may not have noticed the iPads but they are always there, and 100% of the booked in are entered into the system there and then. The walk ins are booked in, in the lounge. As you go through the doors of the lounge, everyone is in the same queue as such, although you do get filtered left and right dependent on where the screeners are.

Also you may have walked in on a walk in shift, in which case, there would be no ipads in the marquee.

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
just had to cancel my booster for monday as I am in self isolation till midnight on the 10th

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ouch hard luck Neil.

A mate of mine was due to go on his cruise on a Saturday about a month ago and he caught Covid the day before!!! What a bugger.

By the way here's next week's information on Walk ins/Walk ups/Drop Ins

Screenshot 2021-12-02 at 18.16.14.png

Last edited:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Who knows Barry, if it's a good revenue stream, which it surely is, and Argyle being a community club, it does seem like a symbiosis made in Heaven.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Slightly off topic but.... The area where the jabs are given seems quite spacious. Why on matchdays are there complaints that there is insufficient space for those in the grandstand?