• Welcome to PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by GA Solicitors and Lang & Potter.

Herald re PBs (offshore company)

Speaks volumes this doesn't it?
"The reality is I've got a great friendship with Paul [Stapleton, former Argyle chairman] – who I think has been treated abysmally – and I feel for the Plymouth supporters and I want to help."

I'm going to make sure they don't lose a penny while staff and players all take hits. A pillar of ingenuity! Shocking and stupid statement to make.

And then there is this:
But it is understood they and players' union the Professional Footballers' Association are insisting the consortium pays 100 per cent of the club's unresolved 'football creditor' debt, currently £3.2million and rising.

Not as straight forward as they think it will be then.

Jul 16, 2006
Mr Heany is a handsome looking woman.........

The Herald has done well again, they must read Vital too.

Jul 29, 2010
At last some balls and some bite from The Herald :appl:.

This is not news to me but will be news to the Football League. Heaney isn't and has never been merely an advisor.........he IS the bid, it's drive and it's brains (although given his ignorance of the football creditor rule, maybe that's not saying much).

That his actual money is involved via offshore smoke and mirrors should be enough to stop this bid gaining football league approval, he must withdraw.......maybe that's why he's not transferred his £100.000 yet :wink:. Trouble is I don't trust greedy business types to do the right thing, I don't trust football regulatory bodies to do the right thing and sadly I can't trust the court appointed administrator to put self interest and his best mates interests to one side and do the right thing by the creditors either.

He must see that with the football creditors bill growing daily and Heaney not even able to produce the exclusivity payments on time and at the rate originally agreed, he'll never be able to complete this deal. It's time Brendan to quit this folly, you had a months run, a months worth of extra fees with this amateur operation. But the longer you continue to p1ss in the wind the more the administrators watchdog will see that this bid is NOT in the best interests of the creditors. They are interested in being paid, the staff are creditors too, they want paying, we all want to move on but no-one is going to be paid by Kevin Heaney, he's sat on the pot long enough and he hasn't p1ssed, time to kick him off.

There's a link to the watchdog complaints page on the "Pay now or it's POTD" thread. I say we give Brendan the weekend to do the right thing then challenge him face to face on Monday why he hasn't before a mass complaint if he still won't cut Heaney out.

No-one can own two football clubs, his proposed financial stake in two football clubs is now published. Brendan this club-a-quid scam isn't going to wash, Heaney will be paying the working capital for Argyle through rent deferrals and paying for Truro City too. It's time to admit defeat and open up the process to the business heavyweights again. Decent people who can quickly settle the creditors needs are waiting.

Do the right thing by everyone.

Oct 7, 2003
mrrapson":22rmsvbg said:
Speaks volumes this doesn't it?
"The reality is I've got a great friendship with Paul [Stapleton, former Argyle chairman] – who I think has been treated abysmally – and I feel for the Plymouth supporters and I want to help."

That quote about Stapleton should send a shiver up any Argyle fan's spine - some real soul searching for each fan if that ^*>t is going to return!!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
With regard to Stapes being treated abysmally, I cannot quite work out whether KH has been subject to misinformation or disinformation, but from where I sit at a keyboard, something appears a tad wrong to me?

Oct 7, 2003
Quintrell_Green":10m0vcus said:
With regard to Stapes being treated abysmally, I cannot quite work out whether KH has been subject to misinformation or disinformation, but from where I sit at a keyboard, something appears a tad wrong to me?

Heaney is taking the pish out of the fans, surely?

Mar 9, 2011
Heany says:

Try asking the players, staff, manager and fans what they / we are feeling after the way they / we have been treated!!!

He apparently 'feels' for the Plymouth fans and wants to help :lol: pull the other one mate ... should read ... I feel for Paul and I want to help him get as much money back as possible :twisted: and screw everyone else!! :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Sue Pollard":g3hzljn3 said:
Heany says:

Try asking the players, staff, manager and fans what they / we are feeling after the way they / we have been treated!!!

He apparently 'feels' for the Plymouth fans and wants to help :lol: pull the other one mate ... should read ... I feel for Paul and I want to help him get as much money back as possible :twisted: and screw everyone else!! :twisted:

It is a consistent message from Kevin Heaney with regards to Paul Stapleton.

When we met him at the Holiday Inn all he wanted to talk about was praising Stapleton. He did exactly the same to the reporters outside the hotel and once again when Lee Jameson saw him at the Hilton in London.

We need to try and get to the bottom of this somehow. No reply from KH about attending Monday's meeting.

Just had a another National Newspaper reporter ring for venue details etc.................... We need to fill the Lower Guildhall if we are to raise our cause into the Nation media arena where it needs to be!

Chris

Mar 23, 2008
The whole thing stinks. Out of the frying pan into the fire springs to mind. Whilst we all love the club these people need to remember that WE are the customers and deserve respect. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to perceive that there are all sorts of politics at play. Desperately hope all goes belly up and james brent buys. Remember boring pre seasons when our biggest grumbles were the lack of transfer activity?! Thems were the days.

Aug 26, 2009
Plympton
Chris - the higher the profile of Monday's meeting becomes, the more I feel that Brenda, Ridders and Heaney will fail to attend.

My guess is that Brenda and Ridders will become heavily involved in sorting out the failed Heaney exclusivity payment, and potentially seeking new buyers (I hope). Surely, Brenda cannot let this consortium push him around like a puppy dog any longer, like they have done over the past few months. The man is losing all his credability, and looking a complete and utter idiot!

On that basis, I am sure that he will not want to let the whole nation know, on Monday, what a pratt he has been, and how he has been played like the proverbial fiddle!

A

Anonymous

victor":3055turm said:
Chris - the higher the profile of Monday's meeting becomes, the more I feel that Brenda, Ridders and Heaney will fail to attend.

My guess is that Brenda and Ridders will become heavily involved in sorting out the failed Heaney exclusivity payment, and potentially seeking new buyers (I hope). Surely, Brenda cannot let this consortium push him around like a puppy dog any longer, like they have done over the past few months. The man is losing all his credability, and looking a complete and utter idiot!

Of course nothing in life is certain but if I had to bet money then I would say there will be there. They all know the media is in attendance and some have agreed to pre/post meeting interviews. I took a call of PR yesterday and he confirmed his and BGs attendance.

If for any reason they didn't attend then they would be faced with some heavyweight criticism from the media.

Like I said - I am more worried about supporters turning up. The level of attendance will make a real difference to the dynamics of the meeting.

Chris

Aug 26, 2009
Plympton
If the meeting does indeed go ahead, when the meeting is opened, would it be an idea for the audience to do a 'Man.City', link arms and turn their backs on the stage, whilst giving up an Argyle chant?