• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Help Needed To Complete Programme Collection!

JordBest20

Auction Winner
May 5, 2021
Yeah I've got a copy of that one mate. It's only programmes from friendlies that I require help with now.

Mar 21, 2018
I have a ticket for the Dagenham vs Argyle match on 17th March 2015. It's not in the best shape but you are welcome to it if still needed.

JordBest20

Auction Winner
May 5, 2021
Would anybody possibly be able to help me in getting my hands on the Argyle Away Shirt from the 2001/02 season? It was Tangerine in colour and sponsored by 'The Evening Hearld'?

Any help would be greatly appreciated either as a reply on this thread, via a private message or via email, my email is jordbestybest22@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance for reading my request for help and hopefully one of you will be able to help me.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Jordy, this is now the Holy Grail of Argyle shirts.

In all my time of selling shirts I’ve only ever come across one. The person who I sold it to won’t part with it.

Good luck.

08AF6646-F947-4A1C-9586-1E127FFDBFE5.jpeg