Heaney, what a man? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Heaney, what a man?

Apr 4, 2004
Deep Throat":3ebzfjkc said:
Heaney was asked by Brendan Guilfoyle to "pass" on a share of the receipts of the game tomorrow night.

He refused. :silent:

Why would BG be asking KH for the dosh. BG will already have all of the money and KH will have none of it. Or have I missed something.

G

grovehill

Deep Throat":p0qobtxc said:
Heaney was asked by Brendan Guilfoyle to "pass" on a share of the receipts of the game tomorrow night.

And you know this how?

Are you Brendan or Kevin?

A

Anonymous

ming the merciless":2byl3kx3 said:
Deep Throat":2byl3kx3 said:

Why would BG be asking KH for the dosh. BG will already have all of the money and KH will have none of it. Or have I missed something.

Brendan told us a few weeks ago that he would ask Heaney to waive all the usual 'expenses', perhaps that's what he means.

A

Anonymous

IJN":1ptsrtt7 said:
ming the merciless":1ptsrtt7 said:
Deep Throat":1ptsrtt7 said:

Brendan told us a few weeks ago that he would ask Heaney to waive all the usual 'expenses', perhaps that's what he means.

The gate receipts for Bristol City were set at a 50/50 split. As part of the Bolaise deal Argyle got 100% (not sure what difference this made given the admission price / low turnout). Maybe the Truro one's are also 50/50?

M

MylesPAFC

50/50 seems a bit crap considering we are the home team. I would have thought 75/25 would be a good deal.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
MylesPAFC":3nax82w1 said:
50/50 seems a bit crap considering we are the home team. I would have thought 75/25 would be a good deal.

I assume Mr Throat's reference is to Truro City's chunk of cash from tonight. For them it's a pre-season warm-up against big neighbours. Once the travel's covered and a bit extra for "wages" and inconvenience, I would have thought that a share anything over 10 (as in 10/90) would be enough for them. Deep Throat doesn't say what the amount is, just that Heaney was allegedly approached by Guilfoyle to not take the money from the game and has chosen not to. If I was a Truro fan I would be applauding him but I'm not.

Dec 7, 2006
Can't really see there being much money to share out anyway at the end of the evening. Anything above 1,000 going to the game would be quite an achievement. :shifty:

D

deanthegreenmachine

FordGreen":1jwyx6cx said:
Can't really see there being much money to share out anyway at the end of the evening. Anything above 1,000 going to the game would be quite an achievement. :shifty:

i think you will be surprised the amount of argyle fans and truro followers that will come up from cornwall for this game....the friendlies at truro have always been well attended....