Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Princerock":2nezsrz4 said:
John Cooper":2nezsrz4 said:
I assume the 2 storey metalwork being built in corner by “big crane” is framework for new Taverners Building?
Shame no camera available to watch the only noticeable build at present....weren't we promised a cam 3 at some stage.
Photos on GoS later today. :thumbup:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
GreensOnScreen":ajs40p0u said:
Princerock":ajs40p0u said:
John Cooper":ajs40p0u said:
I assume the 2 storey metalwork being built in corner by “big crane” is framework for new Taverners Building?
Shame no camera available to watch the only noticeable build at present....weren't we promised a cam 3 at some stage.
Photos on GoS later today. :thumbup:

Woohoo!!

Shall I go to bed or wait until the piccies go up?

:scarf: :lol:

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
I reckon it's already past midnight Andy, so maybe set your alarm for 5 am!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Princerock":2ceyi3u0 said:
John Cooper":2ceyi3u0 said:

I did speak to the GT's about the possibility of PASOTI setting up a cam but after the chat it was decided that it would be best not to do it.

The problem is that, believe it or not, there ARE people, I refrain from calling them Argyle fans that contact the council at every juncture to throw spanners in the works.

Things like 'why are they doing that when no planning permission has been granted' and 'surely the correct timeline should be such and such first' etc. Amazing but very true and is a Blight on the build.

No wonder the videocams aren't the most popular of ideas. Great for normal fans to see the progress but also 'great' for certain people to make more mischief.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Looks like GT building going up fast, hard to tell as only webcam 1 lets you see it, but looks like cross beams are now been installed.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Here's one I took about 1300 hrs today when taking the dog for a walk.

3T6MQkx.jpg

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Yep, and it's why all the complaints about it 'only' being preparatory work are so ridiculous.

The demolition and prep work are so lengthy and extensive, because all that hard work makes the actual construction bit really (relatively) easy.

Like a F1 car slowing down into a corner so it can explode out of it at 100mph.

Sep 20, 2003
IJN":1rcyb61z said:
Princerock":1rcyb61z said:
John Cooper":1rcyb61z said:

I did speak to the GT's about the possibility of PASOTI setting up a cam but after the chat it was decided that it would be best not to do it.

The problem is that, believe it or not, there ARE people, I refrain from calling them Argyle fans that contact the council at every juncture to throw spanners in the works.

Things like 'why are they doing that when no planning permission has been granted' and 'surely the correct timeline should be such and such first' etc. Amazing but very true and is a Blight on the build.

No wonder the videocams aren't the most popular of ideas. Great for normal fans to see the progress but also 'great' for certain people to make more mischief.

I like what you did there :D

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Wozzer":2x9feubs said:
IJN":2x9feubs said:
Princerock":2x9feubs said:
John Cooper":2x9feubs said:

I like what you did there :D
To be fair to Ian, he's been using that one for ages.
Bit like Jethro and his 'train don't stop Camborne on wednesdays'. :whistle:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The man's a pigging nightmare mate.

He grabbed one of the GAGWAGs at the Oxford game, gave him the 3rd degree. 'Why isn't the shop on time' 'How come the Ticket Office is behind. etc etc. Who really cares to that extent?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep, won't be long now.

Let the experts do the photos and narrative. :greensmile:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
GreensOnScreen":16ik4qyh said:
I reckon it's already past midnight Andy, so maybe set your alarm for 5 am!
Well worth waiting for Steve.

Thanks again Bob!

:nworthy: