Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
Shouldn't I send it to you?
I really donā€™t mind bud. If you send to a charity of your choice then I am fine with that.
If you wish me to do it then I can PM you my details.

Reactions: AFT Chair
Sep 6, 2006
Well Balham!
Seems the manager has the same sentiments! Was your post about someone understanding the game about me? Or the manager? In my Grey Funnel days, it wouldā€™ve been called a ā€œSuck backā€ or a ā€œWind your neck inā€ dayā€¦.
It was about you. Are you( and Green Thing and Mark Pedlar presumably as they liked post)seriously suggesting that because Mayor didn't start yesterday for ONE game, Lowe doesn't rate Mayor? Having brought him from Bury, played him every game last season and played him last week instead of the excellent Broom? Is that what you are seriously suggesting? I repeat it. Sounds like you don't understand the game if you can't see what he offers.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Itā€™s the role itself.

if Randellā€™s looking for a career as a CDM at L1 or above, he needs to bide his time. Similarly to CBs, itā€™s a risk to play a younger player there; it takes maturity in mind and body, plus experience.

The good news is that time is on his side. Heā€™s, what, 10 or 11 years younger than Henderson at Liverpool, for example?
Were you impressed, Justin?

John Cooper

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
It was about you. Are you( and Green Thing and Mark Pedlar presumably as they liked post)seriously suggesting that because Mayor didn't start yesterday for ONE game, Lowe doesn't rate Mayor? Having brought him from Bury, played him every game last season and played him last week instead of the excellent Broom? Is that what you are seriously suggesting? I repeat it. Sounds like you don't understand the game if you can't see what he offers.
The thread was about who would replace Houghton whilst he was suspended.
I suggested Mayor should on the bench and you disagreed.
If youā€™d like to start a thread about whether or not Lowe rates Mayor, then Iā€™ll contribute.
By the way Lowe didnā€™t select Mayor for every match last season as Mayor was unavailable for every match. I could therefore say you donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about, but wonā€™t.

Reactions: Mark Pedlar
Sep 6, 2006
The thread was about who would replace Houghton whilst he was suspended.
I suggested Mayor should on the bench and you disagreed.
If youā€™d like to start a thread about whether or not Lowe rates Mayor, then Iā€™ll contribute.
By the way Lowe didnā€™t select Mayor for every match last season as Mayor was unavailable for every match. I could therefore say you donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about, but wonā€™t.
Wasnt just about Houghton though was it? You stated 'any solution to keep Mayor on the bench'. Mayor was never going to play in Houghton's position. So it's very obvious from the tone of the post that you don't rate him. Or have I got that wrong? Would be strange if you rated him but wanted him on the bench wouldn't it?!
As for your other point. Ok Lowe selected him every game he was available. Thought that didn't need explaining really.

Reactions: davie nine
Mar 16, 2009
London
Were you impressed, Justin?

Hi Davie

I was relieved, more than impressed.

Watched the game live on Argyle TV with a vpn but sadly wasnā€™t at the ground.

Really good to see him play his part in an important win.

Great for his development and Iā€™d imagine a real confidence boost.

Reactions: davie nine
Sep 6, 2006
Hi Davie

I was relieved, more than impressed.

Watched the game live on Argyle TV with a vpn but sadly wasnā€™t at the ground.

Really good to see him play his part in an important win.

Great for his development and Iā€™d imagine a real confidence boost.
Not impressed Justin really? To look so composed and cultured in such a big game so early in his career not to mention the superb ball that started the turn around? I thought a star was born. Championship potential at least.

Mar 16, 2009
London
Not impressed Justin really? To look so composed and cultured in such a big game so early in his career not to mention the superb ball that started the turn around? I thought a star was born. Championship potential at least.

Tbh I thought he struggled early on. Our midfield struggled to get a grip on the game, possibly because Houghton was not there. Understandable. He may well have more to his game than Houghton, though. Promising for sure. Ultimately, he came through a tough test and it will have been an invaluable experience. He'll definitely be trusted again when needed.

Sep 6, 2006
Tbh I thought he struggled early on. Our midfield struggled to get a grip on the game, possibly because Houghton was not there. Understandable. He may well have more to his game than Houghton, though. Promising for sure. Ultimately, he came through a tough test and it will have been an invaluable experience. He'll definitely be trusted again when needed.
They pressed us a lot early on(and fouled a lot) but could never do that for 90 mins.