Gozie Ugwu extends his loan. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Gozie Ugwu extends his loan.

Jan 26, 2013
Plymouth
I'm still hopeful that him and Reid will find their shooting boots sometime soon, and with that will come an absolute 4-0 demolition of some poor team.

Or I'm just clutching at straws....

Jan 12, 2009
i think hes a talent and will do well for us. now hes fit sheridan needs to work on his and reids partnership (e.g one come for ball, one go behind) as they were making the same runs or both not showing for the ball.

pleased he has extended his deal as dont think we could get a better striker in on loan to be honest

Mar 23, 2008
I'm pleased think we saw enough Saturday to confirm he could make a difference. Certainly has the physique and him with Reid could be a powerful front pair with the right service.

Mar 23, 2008
ejh":iwwfnjl1 said:
How many months was Murray signed for?
I shake when I say it but wasn't it until the end of the season? I hope not as he's a waste of a loan, hoping Sheridan might try to send him back so Ipswich can re loan him so we can get a new loan in. Would be in all parties interest if all he's going to do is warm the bench.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
ejh":20yfuqy3 said:
How many months was Murray signed for?
He's here until the end of the season. Plenty of games to shine.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
How easy is it to get rid of a loan signing? Are you obliged to keep a player even if you don't think he's good enough? Surely there's better than Murray out there?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I actually thought Murray was very effective off the bench on Saturday and made us more likely to score. He was much better out wide than up front.

Nov 4, 2012
GreenSam":2htoqnj7 said:
I actually thought Murray was very effective off the bench on Saturday and made us more likely to score. He was much better out wide than up front.

Really??? I thought when Murray came on he killed the hint of attacking potency and small amount of momentum we had at the start of the second half.

Oct 24, 2010
We haven't seen a lot from Ugwu but I'm quite impressed. Thought he showed signs of what he is capable of in the second half on Saturday. I agree with Sam I also thought Murray did OK when he came on, he also looks a decent player to me.
Our problem is the long ball dross we are playing, it makes things very difficult for strikers.

Mar 23, 2008
PAFC94":1122ztiv said:
GreenSam":1122ztiv said:

Really??? I thought when Murray came on he killed the hint of attacking potency and small amount of momentum we had at the start of the second half.
Agree with that, Ugwu off and Murray on saw all our attacking momentum drift away. I can't think of one think Murray did of any note.