Gosling | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Gosling

Jan 26, 2009
Morecambe
Scored against liverpool, now against Man Utd.

Sbloody sturrock and stapleton not keeping him, this is why the clubs gone down hill, one of our ex players scored :wink:

On a more serious note, Well done to the lad, really does seem to be becoming a cracking prospect. Hope he has a fantastic career.

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
odiumruse":98fjrba3 said:

Sbloody sturrock and stapleton not keeping him, this is why the clubs gone down hill, one of our ex players scored :wink:

On a more serious note, Well done to the lad, really does seem to be becoming a cracking prospect. Hope he has a fantastic career.

If a premier league club comes in for one of our players please explain how we can possibly stop them leaving.

H

hicky4

Caught a bit of Talksh@te radio yesterday on way to rugby and the twot said about Evertons subs coming through their system. He then said I know they signed Gosling from plymouth he still came through their (everton) system.

So signing a player who has played league football and putting him in your squad is 'through' your system. I did swear at the radio then went to watch the match.

At least Sky didn't miss his goal unlike the ITV

A

andyr1963

Yeah starting with Trebilcock we are part of the Everton system :roll:

odiumruse":oie7z6yf said:

I didn't think that Sturrock had anything to do with selling Gosling.

G

Greenskin

andyr1963":2wf4fsil said:
Yeah starting with Trebilcock we are part of the Everton system :roll:

Very true is that.Martin Hodge and Gary Megson.And i think Eamonn O'Keefe was on our books as well prior to joining Everton.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
oggyale":2r00foib said:
Do we still get any monies from Everton (add ons etc) ??.

I really hope so, I think the lad will go far in the game