Good to see the guys back at work (& SW corner) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Good to see the guys back at work (& SW corner)

Sep 25, 2010
Ottawa Green":oigrhypt said:
Seems to be a lot of standing around doing nothing, 5 guys sitting on the wall of new dressing rooms, 3 guys standing up in grandstand area. One guy up in Family area, another guy leaning up against wall of Family area. :coat:

Probably a tea break, Ottawa.

God you are a slave driver !

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
tea-break at 3:30pm when they knock off at 4pm :coat:

Jan 5, 2019
Argylegames":3q81ibc1 said:
Ottawa Green":3q81ibc1 said:

Half past 3 lads - no point in starting anything new now! How about a brew?

Hey guys I'm new to pasoti & am a proud supporter of the greens since the age of 10, quick question this being the main reason for signing up as well as to ask further info about Argyle, but the big question was about redevelopment, all looks great for what we can do in are current situation just a query about the South West corner between mayflower & Devonport stand is that getting tidied up once development is done do we know? i.e. new fencing put up & overgrown shrubbery cleared off as I know corners aren't being filled in unless higher attendance league status & timing/finances all fall in place but was wondering if southwest corners getting a tidy up as well as South East corner as that's obviously got new changing room supporters bar etc, sorry about the SA written ha if you could help answer this query would be much appreciated

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
BcbC2312":od5l6id0 said:
Argylegames":od5l6id0 said:
Ottawa Green":od5l6id0 said:

Half past 3 lads - no point in starting anything new now! How about a brew?

Hey guys I'm new to pasoti & am a proud supporter of the greens since the age of 10, quick question this being the main reason for signing up as well as to ask further info about Argyle, but the big question was about redevelopment, all looks great for what we can do in are current situation just a query about the South West corner between mayflower & Devonport stand is that getting tidied up once development is done do we know? i.e. new fencing put up & overgrown shrubbery cleared off as I know corners aren't being filled in unless higher attendance league status & timing/finances all fall in place but was wondering if southwest corners getting a tidy up as well as South East corner as that's obviously got new changing room supporters bar etc, sorry about the SA written ha if you could help answer this query would be much appreciated

I am a bit confused with regard to your use of cardinal points. The area between the old Mayflower Enclosure and the Devonport End will now be dominated by what is now to be described as the Command Post for the stadium which will be the observation post for the Stadium Manager and presumably the Senior Police Officer when necessary. Any decision for an evacuation of Home Park will be made here. I am not sure whether it includes the Stadium announcer as well. Doubtless the adjacent area will be tidied up in due course.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I think it’s a good question actually. The command centre will be there, but it’s just sitting on the old concrete terrace with weeds and all.

The space between the BPE and grandstand will completely be taken up by lower tier terracing and the changing rooms so will look smart, but the other corner might be slightly shabby if it doesn’t get any extra work.

The plans don’t show anything happening to that corner, maybe advertising laid over the terrace?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
PLYMUFFER":2fq4v0ex said:
Big screen TV

Don't know if that would fit with the command box there, but we haven't heard anything about a scoreboard or screen.

Surely there will be one of some kind? And the 'gap' at the Barn Park End upper tier of the grandstand seems a good place, even if grandstand seats can't see it.

Jan 5, 2019
Biggs":1wd76sse said:
I think it’s a good question actually. The command centre will be there, but it’s just sitting on the old concrete terrace with weeds and all.

The space between the BPE and grandstand will completely be taken up by lower tier terracing and the changing rooms so will look smart, but the other corner might be slightly shabby if it doesn’t get any extra work.

The plans don’t show anything happening to that corner, maybe advertising laid over the terrace?

Thank you for your answer @quintrell_green sort of sorts out my query on the hole scenario & thanks @Biggs it's been a big question on my friends & work collegues who support argyles minds as to what will actually happen with that corner as the other is getting tidied up nicely changing room supporters bar etc.

Jan 5, 2019
Hello everyone, recently commented on a blog about what is gonna happen with the over grown patch between the control room area & Devonport end, will it be brushed up & tidied along with rest of the areas refurb? Just asking as it's been posed to me by family friends & work mates who also support Argyle & I don't have an answer as nothing mentions about this & it's the 1 tiny spot not shown on the CAD design if mayflower refurb on any website, if you could help my answer it would be much appreciated as someone answered that previous question of mine as it might be just a empty area for stadiums watchman so isn't used for anything but some people have said to me would be a great shame if that wasn't touched up too? I.e. shrubbery cut out new better fencing & such, any answers greatly appreciated many thanks

Jan 5, 2019
Hello everyone, recently commented on a blog about what is gonna happen with the over grown patch between the control room area & Devonport end, will it be brushed up & tidied along with rest of the areas refurb? Just asking as it's been posed to me by family friends & work mates who also support Argyle & I don't have an answer as nothing mentions about this & it's the 1 tiny spot not shown on the CAD design if mayflower refurb on any website, if you could help my answer it would be much appreciated as someone answered that previous question of mine as it might be just a empty area for stadiums watchman so isn't used for anything but some people have said to me would be a great shame if that wasn't touched up too? I.e. shrubbery cut out new better fencing & such, any answers greatly appreciated many thanks

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Pogleswoody":2tk8kwmu said:
Heathrow Green":2tk8kwmu said:
Flying a drone today. while the wall is being build.

Personally I wouldn't post on the internet combining the words Heathrow and drone tbh!! :shock: :-C

(oh bum i just did! :doh: )

:doh: I forgot all about that. I'll clarify.

Just before 13:00 on cam 2 you could see a couple of people in the stadium. They launched a drone, straight up and then after a few minutes it came back down. I guess they were getting a panoramic view.