• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)

Good to see the guys back at work (& SW corner)

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Pasoti Donor
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I think it’s a good question actually. The command centre will be there, but it’s just sitting on the old concrete terrace with weeds and all.

The space between the BPE and grandstand will completely be taken up by lower tier terracing and the changing rooms so will look smart, but the other corner might be slightly shabby if it doesn’t get any extra work.

The plans don’t show anything happening to that corner, maybe advertising laid over the terrace?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Pasoti Donor
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
PLYMUFFER":2fq4v0ex said:
Big screen TV

Don't know if that would fit with the command box there, but we haven't heard anything about a scoreboard or screen.

Surely there will be one of some kind? And the 'gap' at the Barn Park End upper tier of the grandstand seems a good place, even if grandstand seats can't see it.

Jan 5, 2019
Biggs":1wd76sse said:
I think it’s a good question actually. The command centre will be there, but it’s just sitting on the old concrete terrace with weeds and all.

The space between the BPE and grandstand will completely be taken up by lower tier terracing and the changing rooms so will look smart, but the other corner might be slightly shabby if it doesn’t get any extra work.

The plans don’t show anything happening to that corner, maybe advertising laid over the terrace?

Thank you for your answer @quintrell_green sort of sorts out my query on the hole scenario & thanks @Biggs it's been a big question on my friends & work collegues who support argyles minds as to what will actually happen with that corner as the other is getting tidied up nicely changing room supporters bar etc.

Kevin Gollop

Lowey Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Looks like they made a start on building the retaining wall at the back of the terrace today, Devonport end side

Jan 5, 2019
Hello everyone, recently commented on a blog about what is gonna happen with the over grown patch between the control room area & Devonport end, will it be brushed up & tidied along with rest of the areas refurb? Just asking as it's been posed to me by family friends & work mates who also support Argyle & I don't have an answer as nothing mentions about this & it's the 1 tiny spot not shown on the CAD design if mayflower refurb on any website, if you could help my answer it would be much appreciated as someone answered that previous question of mine as it might be just a empty area for stadiums watchman so isn't used for anything but some people have said to me would be a great shame if that wasn't touched up too? I.e. shrubbery cut out new better fencing & such, any answers greatly appreciated many thanks

Jan 5, 2019
Hello everyone, recently commented on a blog about what is gonna happen with the over grown patch between the control room area & Devonport end, will it be brushed up & tidied along with rest of the areas refurb? Just asking as it's been posed to me by family friends & work mates who also support Argyle & I don't have an answer as nothing mentions about this & it's the 1 tiny spot not shown on the CAD design if mayflower refurb on any website, if you could help my answer it would be much appreciated as someone answered that previous question of mine as it might be just a empty area for stadiums watchman so isn't used for anything but some people have said to me would be a great shame if that wasn't touched up too? I.e. shrubbery cut out new better fencing & such, any answers greatly appreciated many thanks

Pogleswoody

Kate Sponsor
Lowey Sponsor
Pun Master
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Heathrow Green":2h6uajyv said:
Flying a drone today. while the wall is being build.

Personally I wouldn't post on the internet combining the words Heathrow and drone tbh!! :shock: :-C

(oh bum i just did! :doh: )

Heathrow Green

Kate Sponsor
Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Pogleswoody":2tk8kwmu said:
Heathrow Green":2tk8kwmu said:
Flying a drone today. while the wall is being build.

Personally I wouldn't post on the internet combining the words Heathrow and drone tbh!! :shock: :-C

(oh bum i just did! :doh: )

:doh: I forgot all about that. I'll clarify.

Just before 13:00 on cam 2 you could see a couple of people in the stadium. They launched a drone, straight up and then after a few minutes it came back down. I guess they were getting a panoramic view.

Ottawa Green

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Watching the time lapse for today you can see there were people working almost through the night and this morning there were a number of people working including the bricklayers building the wall under the grandstand, also they have been removing soil at the front of the terrace.